i found logan from tiger direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
soem of you may not be fans of his but i certainly am he was quite funny, and was a gammer reveiw products. for about the last 2 months he has been missing from the tiger direct blog, but has been found again, if there are any other fans here here is a link to his you tube account.YouTube - Moving aparently he is moving my assumption is because he cant afford to live in la no more as he has been fired from tiger direct. what litle bussiness they had was because of this man.

I love Logan, his replacement for Extreme Hardware is ok, but he needs to loosen up a bit, I guess he's still kind of nervous about it.

But I don't think he got fired, I thought he said in the Moving Video he got fed up of Miami, and will review on his Youtube Page (mostly Razer stuff)

YouTube - the new websites

Its what he said (1:20 to 1:40)

I love Logan, his replacement for Extreme Hardware is ok, but he needs to loosen up a bit, I guess he's still kind of nervous about it.

But I don't think he got fired, I thought he said in the Moving Video he got fed up of Miami, and will review on his Youtube Page (mostly Razer stuff)

YouTube - the new websites

Its what he said (1:20 to 1:40)

id be fed up with miami to if i got fired lol.

tigerdirect is just ok...I wouldn't suggest buying anything from them if people asked...but you could always swing by a compusa....

however, I disagree with him being what sold their products. I never clicked on anything associated with him and feel they never needed such a person.

now, they should hire me instead...I will give product demos and reviews ala Mr Rogers.

;)

and strange how not many people like Miami but at the same time a lot of people do...I've been there and don't like it :D....

btw, looking at a magazine i got in the mail today from tigerdirect made me laugh... they had a 3850 going for $185.....

and a 3870 going for $240 .............

But they did have my hard drive going for $79... that wasn't 2 bad.

I believe it's Systemax that's the parent company to all of them, isn't it?

As far as TD I'm done buying from them. I bought a laptop from them a few months back and received a broken, clearly serviced unit despite it being advertised as New. The Vista sticker was torn, the memory bay screws were nearly stripped, and the optical drive wouldn't open nor was it detected in BIOS. Sent back for a refund (that took over 2 weeks!) and complained hard enough that they refunded the ridiculous $30 shipping charge when I post a very negative review on them at Amazon, where I'd bought the laptop thru them. At least I got most of my money back but the experience was awful. I'll take Newegg, ZZF, or any other online retailer over that any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom