Hulk 2 teaser trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah, I have to wait for braodband if I want to start mucking around with images and/or interview type stuff on the movie :p

for comic book fans, I would say I am just a casual reader...but I never got into the hulk BUT isn't it one of those brand/storylines that gets done with whatever? Yeah I should research it, grey or green hulk? Wha?

shouldn't the hulk be a cg and not a buffed up actor? The only guy who could physically play the Hulk is nathan jones, lol

when is hulk 2 projected to debut anyways? I will have to wait 3-6 months after for my dvd purchase/rental

Isnt Ang Lee directing this one? Also, i thought it was a remake rather than a sequel.

Grey hulk is WAY down the story line. He becomes smart and hulk.

Remake? How so? It may retell what was covered in the first, but was the Abomination in the first one? Or any of the other characters in this one?

type in hulk remake at google and look at the articles, i could be wrong but i think its a remake because i remember watching a movie reviewer on tv saying it was

and the title is just "The Incredible Hulk" not the hulk 2

It's a remake because no one wants to acknowledge the travesty of a film existed the first time around.

wiki, less biased? funny! wiki is editable by anybody and can and HAS been wrong before about many things, but wiki is more or less correct but you cant trust wiki about a movie thats not out yet, people edit wiki they know nothing about a movie thats not out yet unless the director is editing on wiki?

but after reading your link you may be right

sure...it can be, but look at what is said, if it is true, which there is no reason to doubt, it's a sequel....first one ended in south america and this one starts in south america.

if that part is fact...it's a sequel

it's a retelling because instead of doing things like the comic book (shouldn't that be hated by some of you hulk fans?) it's doing the story in the vein of the old TV show...which I loved.

Lou Ferrigno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom