Help w/ older game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Wiz

Solid State Member
Hi I recently bought a new pc, since then i have bought new games for it, the problem is that my sister also uses my pc but she doesnt really enjoy the newest games, she likes older games. Now for the question does it hurt my computer if i instal old games on it that are before XP came out? (they were for windows 98) thanxs!!:D

ok i dont really know wat that means but ok. ill try installing them on the computer, but my question isnt if theyd work its if they would mess up my computer if i installed them but hey thanx anyways

its just something ive heard around. but anyways they dont work as soon as i put it in my computer i waited for the install window and it didnt come up instead it said this software does not support windows nt, whatever that means

What game. The ones Ive installed fine. If the Game won't even install your our of luck. There might be a hack around the internet, just google the game..

its a learning game my litle sister wants to learn to type fast, oh yeah the game is All Star Typing ages 9-12 its a game by the learning company

im ok, im not that interested in letting my sis use my pc, to google a game and go through all that trouble!!!! THANXS ALOT!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom