Help I can't view video or pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I know for sure now what the problem is but still have no idea on how to fix it. If the video or audio player is from an external site it WILL NOT play (well atleast not for me) for example the Kyte tv player will play on its own website but not on thisis50.com. i got ACE mega codecs and gspot too. so now i dont think its a codec problem maybe its my computer settings thats stoping external sites from playing videos
what should i do?

This is a setting blocked by your firewall. They have to be played either thru flash or WMP. So you might have to install the WMP add on as well.

how do i get a WMP add on? also i disabled my firewall for a bit but still had problems. when i second click the box where i cant see the vids it says connection: not encypted
type: not availible
"this document does not have a security certificate''
so i went to the internet options so that it wont check for certificates but nothing changes i stiil cant see the videos.

Also i cant see google videos why is that? even directly from google.com

how do i get a WMP add on? also i disabled my firewall for a bit but still had problems. when i second click the box where i cant see the vids it says connection: not encypted
type: not availible
"this document does not have a security certificate''
so i went to the internet options so that it wont check for certificates but nothing changes i stiil cant see the videos.

Go to the WMP site and they have the add on for download. Honestly i dont know what the issue is. Contact the sites and find out what they use to run the video so you can start to narrow this down to either a flash issue or a different issue. Also which broswer are you using? HAve you tried Firefox or Opera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom