Half Life 2 - The Orange Box, 360 or PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i think you should be able to play in in high settings with no problems...
you will find out tomorrow or in a week after benchmarks.

You get it for the 360 and I'll kill you. Once a Pc games always a Pc game. Thank god its not cross platform or else I would feel sorry for 360 players.

Plus its $10 for the 360/Ps3 version than the Pc edition.

Ooo...ok. Got to wait AGES for british release though :'(

reckon i could...er... make an American steam account :cool: ?

how good is TF2 anyway...with the toy liek graphics

If you knew having a British account would delay release dates, why would you have even started it under the UK in the first place?

I never new you could BUY stuff off steam, it just installed once i got CS:S..until i found out.

I posted in PC section because its busiest

My pc ran HL2 demo at maxium with 60fps average 1280x768. You'll be fine AMD gt Player

I never new you could BUY stuff off steam, it just installed once i got CS:S..until i found out.

I posted in PC section because its busiest

My pc ran HL2 demo at maxium with 60fps average 1280x768. You'll be fine AMD gt Player

i think hl2 ep 1 needed higher requirements then hl2...

But i was able to max out hl2 ep1 on my 7900gs and a 3400+ so yeah he should be good to go.

If you knew having a British account would delay release dates, why would you have even started it under the UK in the first place?

doesnt matter you dont choose what country to set an account up in. some games are limited to specific countries, an if you could to that, restricting them would be pointless. it just decides from the location set in your OS.

BTW whats with all the Dr Pepper advertising?

I just saw the Trailers for Portal and Team Fortress 2 , and wow Steam are on the top of there game. I'll be purchasing the orange box for the PC , next week after I receive my motherboard :)

BTW KMAN, you can purchase it through steam and play anywhere. Steam isn't like WoW where there are borders between regions of server, Steam just wants a valid CD-Key. Say for example I bought my CS: Condition Zero in the US and i can play here in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom