Half Life 2 - The Orange Box, 360 or PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondered what system you guys getting it on ? only really noticed it the last week because of the hype, and now im hyped i loved Half Life one, never played 2...team fortress... or episode one.

If you are only posting about this now, then looks like you missed out the big pre-order pack.

Since i have played all the other HL games on PC, I am going to still stick with the PC version.

As for downloading from steam... do what I did. Set it up to download before going to bed, and then play it in the morning.

Currently i am having fun with portal. I am going to play HL2:ep2 after I finish replaying HL2 and HL2:Ep1

I just beat Episode 2 and im freaking psyched it was so awsome!!!! I got it on PC thats the best, but im definatly gonna pick up the orange box on 360 also so i can have the best of both worlds and get my gamerscore up.

I just beat Episode 2 and im freaking psyched it was so awsome!!!! I got it on PC thats the best, but im definatly gonna pick up the orange box on 360 also so i can have the best of both worlds and get my gamerscore up.

wow!!!you already beat it? **** dude

how much time do you spend gaming...

And is episode 2 as short as the first one?

i managed to beat it on normal in 7 hours. im playing it again and im almost to the end. i beat portal in just under 3 hours.

and no its a lot bigger, but you spend more time traveling than fighting in episode 2. i hated episode 1.

in portal im stuck on level 17/19...
i tried the bonus levels...
i really liked portal...something totally differnt.

level 17? i completed all the advance maps, so maybe i can help. describe the part your on.

nah ill figure it out..but thanks
i just didnt spend enough time on it since i had to go...but playing it constant got my dizzy for some reason...
my mind was getting all mixed up...

hah...maybe im just a weak gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom