Hackers: Misguided, or Wrongly Faithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
So am i considered a hacker cause i work my way around stupid programs that require cd keys or needing to be cracked (for the big one) Windows XP activiation? I work my way around all of those w/out searching google for stupid cracks that usualy dont work anyways.
Why is it that I do not believe you......

Besides, what you are doing there is CRACKING.

gaara said:
Hackers are not always bad and have many practical uses. Many companies will actually hire hackers and crackers to try and break into their systems and make suggestions about improving security.

The number of times I have had to go on site because Joe-End-User forgot their windows nt/2k/xp password.
If you ring up MS, they will tell you to format your hard drive.
If you ring me up, I charge $80 call out just for 5 minutes work so I can reset thier password, they can still get into there computer system with out having to format C.

So am i considered a hacker cause i work my way around stupid programs that require cd keys or needing to be cracked
No because you downloading stolen keys or cracks that are made by people who code them is not the same. Most of the time that's referred to as 'script kiddies' (edit: which I see Horndude used already lol)

P.P. Mguire, stop trying to convince people your some kind of hacker. I have a stolen cd key for windows. I have the new Photoshop ES or EC w/e its called, with a crack for it. I also use Clone drives, so i can use burned cd's. But that has nothing to do with hacking. Even if you know some programing, that does not make you some kind of contribute to hacking.

Anotherthing about your first post. You stated, "we sit in the shadows", you said that with your description of hackers. You clearly were trying to convince us your equivalent and amoung the hacking society. But now your just contradicting yourself since your ignorance proved otherwise. Since you compromised your intelligence, now you bring your friend in the story.... I dont understand why people like to make such elaborate stories...

<Ahem>

First off, no one cares who is or is not a hacker/cracker/whatever.

Secondly, admitting the above on a public forum that is open to the world is a shade beyond blatant stupidity, whether you can do it or not.

Third, as my mom always says, those who brag the loudest have the least to brag about.

So, let's all grow up, shall we? And return to the original premise and question...

Trotter said:
<Ahem>

First off, no one cares who is or is not a hacker/cracker/whatever.

Secondly, admitting the above on a public forum that is open to the world is a shade beyond blatant stupidity, whether you can do it or not.

Third, as my mom always says, those who brag the loudest have the least to brag about.

So, let's all grow up, shall we?
Seriously. At least someone is hitting the nail. :)
Trotter said:
And return to the original premise and question...
Too late. This thread's gone from its original intent, to A: a place to CC responses, B: an attempt to say that stealing software makes your a smart person, and C: a place for a wannabe hacker to lounge around and be a stupid mick.

Oh well...it made a good filter, at least. :confused:

P.P. Mguire, stop trying to convince people your some kind of hacker
I was never trying
I have a stolen cd key for windows. I have the new Photoshop ES or EC w/e its called, with a crack for it. I also use Clone drives, so i can use burned cd's. But that has nothing to do with hacking. Even if you know some programing, that does not make you some kind of contribute to hacking.
where this is concerned, for one i clearly stated that i DONT use cd keys off the net, i create them myself and it was stated that by reprograming programs to you r liking is cosidered hacking. Whether or not yall want to burn me or not for this i do not care cause yall said your self that it is considered hacking of some sort to reprogram and this is not the only place i have seen it.
Anotherthing about your first post. You stated, "we sit in the shadows", you said that with your description of hackers. You clearly were trying to convince us your equivalent and amoung the hacking society. But now your just contradicting yourself since your ignorance proved otherwise.
That is a quote from a hacker. not from me. sorry if i was trying to "concieve" yall of thinking i was a hacker but i really wasnt. i dont even wanna be considered to be a hacker even though i do the program hacking blah.
a place for a wannabe hacker to lounge around and be a stupid mick.
call me what you want but yall are just assuming things. w/e. say what you want. these are my last words here.

Dude, you posted that... your so full of it.. You can even tell by your gramer. You type just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom