Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical transcriptionists can make decent money if they establish a good client base, but not 67k BMW in 6 months good!!

Wish I was a spoiled rich kid.:rolleyes: :(

He gave us permission to call him spoilt :p.

How nice of you. If somehow your family get sin debt and looses there job and have little money your gona have a big shock in life kid so be prepared and get used to working for money with real pay. Instead of working for your mom that gives you 3x more pay.

Even still anyone earing 70k every 6 after tax months would still have to save for alot longer !

It's okay NewCents05. I don't care how you got the car, all that matters is it's a ridiculously nice car. :)

haha yeah i know its gonna be extremely hard to even maintain the lifestyle that im living now and i highly doubt ill be able to afford a car like this for a VERY long time... so yeah i know im spoiled now :p im gonna take as much as i can WHILE I CAN thats my theory. cause i know when i go to college im gonna be living on jack **** in a tiny *** dorm eating mickey ds everyday. but its not gonna be a shock to me lol ill be apathetic to it as long as i can live in comfort under a shelter all those flashy gimicky things wont be a problem losing at all...

BTW for those of you who care lol i got my RIMS TODAY!!!
i just got them put on by my local shop and omfg it looks sexy i took a pic ill upload them soon

edit: show some before and after pics
BEFORE
DSC03173.jpg

AFTER
DSC009.jpg

ridin on 20s fershizzle :cool:

this reminds me of this kid i knew who bought a brand new mercedes at the ripe old age of 18, and totalled it two months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom