Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid must have found the best job ever. lol Over 70k in just six months? Score one for you, bro. lol

TonCrafter said:
This kid must have found the best job ever. lol Over 70k in just six months? Score one for you, bro. lol

To the naked eye it may seem that way. But, you must read the book and can't judge it's story by its cover.

the story is that its a really kick *** job no doubt! im thinking about making it a full time job. realistically those doctors did overpay me over a period of time tho. realistically i could make it a fulltime job and make around 110-120k a year which is pretty **** good imo

as much as i would love a 745, or any of my dream cars, I would IMMEDIATELY pay for school.

You do realize that this job prolly isn't gonna last forever. Then what? You're stuck with a $70k car and...??

Ya man... pay for school with that cash if you are truly making that money. Get yourself that degree and you'll be making at least that yearly if you find the right job.

Crysalis said:
as much as i would love a 745, or any of my dream cars, I would IMMEDIATELY pay for school.

You do realize that this job prolly isn't gonna last forever. Then what? You're stuck with a $70k car and...??

Ya man... pay for school with that cash if you are truly making that money. Get yourself that degree and you'll be making at least that yearly if you find the right job.

yeah well my moms had my college tuition saved up since i was like 12 this is something my mom is paying for with her money. i think my moms primary goal in life was to get me a good education. even when were not as well off living in apartments she sent me to a private school with what we had since kindergaten. but honestly back then it was due to racism my mom couldnt really get such a great job. she was stuck as a nurse with a phd and an md before i was born and around when i was born they let her actually even attempt to be a doctor kinda sucks but you learn from it and get stronger

edit: oh yea lol dont worry about school im doin fine in it im gonna visit georgia tech, duke and couple of others this spring break but i really want to get into georgia tech i think ill apply if i like the campus;)

any recommendations? lol this should probably be in another thread but meh just some quick inputs if you guys have any on what out there is good / i should look out for (good or bad)

I still think you should've just bought a Mustang GT. WAY cooler and just as good as the Bimmer and it doesn't have all that confusing gadgetry all for less than $30k. Then you'd have an extra 40k to do whatever you wanted to. Like, a downpayment on a house when you move out? Idk, just an idea......

Giving the grammatical structure of your previous posts, I feel that the "stem" of your point being that you actually acquired the money for this car yourself over the course of 5-6 months is completely mislead.
Of course, this is just my interpretation over the course of your thread.
The entire point of this thread may be that you own a car, or even this car for that matter; but, the fact that you may actually insist on placing down layers of crap after crap is confusing.

Earning a lot of money in the heath care industry is extremely common. However, at the age of 17, this kind of money is extremely unrealistic. In fact, the context in which you described your job really doesn't seem that difficult. I also worked in heath care briefly. I worked there long enough to realize that I personally couldn't deal with the pompous nature of some of the physicians there. I also worked there long enough to know for a fact that there is no current job, in a realistic sense, that would pay a 17-year old close to 70k for 6 months without any prior credentials....much less a current high school student.

Mustang...

mustang mustang mustang.

:freak:

You know... i mean... It shouldn't be hard to chose this over this...Idk, BMW calls it 'art' but I think it looks like crap on wheels.

The closest I can actually think of is a private transcriptionist. They actually make extremely good money. However, "extremely good money" would be the equivalent of about $30,000 in the 6 month period to which you depict. Also, it would require much more of a general typist than you are presenting yourself to be in the above posts. I realize that you said that you were in billing, I'm just trying to place a common perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom