Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
so over this summer i got my *** a job i did some billing for a couple of my moms co doctors (kinda all my moms work to get me a job with them) so well i did pretty well for myself ;) so with about 5-6months of pay i had enough to buy a nice car. Well i had the money for a while but the right car didnt come past me. finally after like a while of researching on the net for cars and going to dealers i found my dream car at the bmw store. here it is!!!

2005 BMW 745Li black on black 9,000 miles driven by a doctor my mom knows well... i talked to him and he said nothing was wrong with the car he took a one year lease on it seeing if he liked and he said it was too confusing for his liking he barely drove it and he just gave it back for a 530i after a year.

this car is enormous i fit so comfortable in the back seat and im 6'3"ish and about 220lbs so thats pretty sweet

front of the car
DSC03146.jpg

DSC03147.jpg

xenons off mmm angel eyes
DSC03150.jpg

rear of the car
DSC03152.jpg

day time pics

DSC03163.jpg

DSC03164.jpg

DSC03166.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03171.jpg

DSC03173.jpg

btw i got this car a little before christmas just never got around to posting pics...

so whatcha guys think?

haha im still in love with my jeep ill never get rid of it...

pic0009qs1.jpg

pic0006wr9.jpg

sigh that jeep is a good car... i have some subs in it so i still drive it alot

haha uhh well it was priced at 67k i got them to get it down to 63k but it was basically 70k after the taxes and warranty/maintence options and some other things that were added.

it wasnt by hour... it was a percentage of what i billed for them. basically i work hard get them more money then i get more money.

Nice car, bro. I could have found a much better way to use the 70k though. lol Get a nice car for 30k, then pocket the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom