Giving away sigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
I have extra sigs here that I have made and never used. So, instead of letting them go to waste I figured I would give them away to whoever wants one.

A few rules/guidelines/requests......

1. Don't even bother asking for the *.psd (it's actually a *.fla file :p) because I will NOT give it to you. It may seem harsh, but then people will take it and call it their own.

2. You can use it on any forum you want etc. as I really don't care......just don't call it your own work. The internet is a smaller 'world' then you may think, and if I catch you......well, I guess there's nothing I can do....so, I'll probably just end up in a ally somewhere crying.

3. Don't add to it. I take pride in my signatures and I really give them all I got (ok, not really...but shhhh), and if I see one of my signatures with some huge text on them, or even a picture of your computer etc. just pasted onto one of my sigs that has jellyfish on it -- I'm not going to be too happy.

4. All in all, just take what I give you, put it in your signature, don't call it your own, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

5. If you want any other text put on a sig then let me know, and I'll try my best to put it on there and also make it look good at the same time.

By asking for a sig you agree to the terms above.

Incase you couldn't tell......I've dealt with many people who like to steal my work.

Up for grabs:

vader.jpg

tsukihime2.jpg

jelly.jpg

samus1.jpg

e360d7c8.jpg

5eba9831.jpg

9c95e20c.jpg

Edit: Found yet another....this one was burried and needed a little work yet...it's also just a little bit on the feminine side. lol That's a understatement.

0dd0965c.jpg

Taken:

rainhug.jpg

Edit: Also, the signature below this point is not up for grabs....It's MINE! lol

7d0494fb.jpg

I threw my 'trademark logo' in the bottom right corner, "FF". Your name was rather long...so, I had to keep it short. The text is small though.....

Oh and a copy of that last anime one too if possiable thepink one "Screw you guys if you think im gay or something. It looks bad-ass."

I have that one their just because it is feminine. I had all the other ones up, and I thought to myself, "You know....I have nothing their for the ladies." (althought most of them are neutral) So, I dug through my collection and found that one....gotta have atleast one for the ladies.

Edit: LOL! If you look at it......the 'K' in "Dark" looks like a 'N'. "Darn Sniper". :D :p I reassure you that that was completely accidental.

The img code?

Right click on it...save it...upload it to a server....then get the code.

Not to be mean or anything, but I don't like it when people leach, and it's also for your own convenience as I usually delete stuff and move it around all the time on my photobucket account. Now, if I did this as a hobbie I would have a account all setup for people to use and everything would be convenient....but this isn't a hobbie for me. lol

Just simply go to http://imageshack.us and upload it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom