Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the way i think. if its real(eg: solid, you can touch it, feel it, smell it, see it, taste it(the 5 senses)) that would be under the catagory of ailens

if its fake:(basicly opposite, cant touch, cant smell, etc)

ailiens i do beleive in. i live in the middle of nowhere, so theres no city lights to mess with the sky. but this is what gets me. on the 4th of july, there was firewoks everywhere...but about 3am the next morning, me and my dad were laying on the driveway lookin at the stars, and i seen something moved, so i looked, then like 5 seconds later, the same star did a L shape turn. like if ur looking at it( sky is all you see) it went down, then went like rightish up. and then it dissapeared. no firework, cause we didnt hear anything for like 4 hours, it looked exactly like a star. me and my dad talked about it, and came to this conclusion. if it were ailens, there would be an explination cause theres fireworks all acrost america, so they think were at war destroying eachother.

on the other hand, if it was something else, maybe a comet coming straight towards earth, and then hit another one and disegrated. but that dosent make that much sense just by the fact that the "object" moved so suddenly, like went from 0 to full speed to stop, then from stop, turned and went to full speed and went dark. weird.

but crop circles? naaa thats just people doing it. but that still cant explain molsen's camera/flashlight. maybe that time, drive your car closer, and use an ac inverter and power a flashlight (if all else fails)

I've seen a UFO (Or a "blimp" as the firemen were calling it).

It was 1995, pretty late at night. My family was going to Florida for a vacation. We stopped at a traffic stop at Georgia, so we got out of the car, and stretched, etc, when everyone pointed up at the sky, and low and behold, there was a lighted disk, with colored flickering lights on the bottom of it, I would estimate to be a mile high in the sky.

You could probably find a video of it if you searched hard enough. I saw it once on TV, but never saw it again.

Law said:

brings up some excellent points. what we perceive of the world is a result of only what our brain is capable of sensing. if someone is born blind, they never know what it's like to "see". so what other senses could we possibly not be born with?? 6th, 7th, 8th senses perhaps?

some insects and sea creatures are able to see in infrared and other spectrums....we cannot possibly comprehend what this looks like because it's not within the visible range of our eyes. so what else can't we "see"?

the video also illustrates the possibility that we're all not really here but just a bunch of brains receiving stimulation in an elaborate simulation.:confused: but i digress...

it's a shame the video, towards the end, starts talking about "the creator" and "his creations"....it stops making sense then as it uses no evidence and reasoning like the rest of the video.

Law said:

that was like being at school, almsot fell out of my chair after falling asleep sitting up...fell over and hit my bed. atleast it was soft. i think i completely missed the last 5 minutes neways, being passed out sitting up. good 5 min asleep tho, i feel more awake now...phsyically, not awake as in i agree to ghosts, spirits, etc...i still beleive in a different dimension tho, but that movie was like my life science class at school. might burn it to dvd and take it in(if i can get permission from the producer, of course :))

Law said:
I had a weird encounter before, driving near a cemetery one night. Hard to tell if it was a ghost or just a very pale hobo.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

not funny! (actually it was) my body got cold because i was not expecting it, i figuered it to be serious. i light up a cigg right after it. now i wanna fight you lol

all that other google video one made me wanna do is touch my brian and go to sleep. but it did make me think :mad:

That holographic world video brings a good point that could be related to why ghost exists, our view of our surrounding is just our sense telling the brain. Well imagine if you can alter that signal, you can make yourself see and feel things that aren't suppose to be real.

Seeing ghost might just be some sort of malfunctioning in our senses, this is why some people experience ghost and some don't, if ghosts were really real, than perhaps everyone should had experience it. But in my life I have never really seen a ghost but just imaginary things that could be any thing, but we choose to believe it because we can't explain it.

Law said:
That video was fairly interesting until that ****ing idiot started talking about a magical creator of all these things. Though he NEVER stated any proof as to how that person in ANY way was connected to the "creation" of all these illusions. I was expecting him to start talking about god and all that crap, but then said Allah. I closed the tab as soon as I heard him say "Allah" for the second time.

Stupid religious bull **** has to come in and screw everything up.

Law said:
Seeing ghost might just be some sort of malfunctioning in our senses, this is why some people experience ghost and some don't, if ghosts were really real, than perhaps everyone should had experience it. But in my life I have never really seen a ghost but just imaginary things that could be any thing, but we choose to believe it because we can't explain it.

i would agree if there wasn't PHYSICAL evidence that typically goes along with such sightings. electromagnetic fields can be picked up, temperatures change, and apparitions can be picked up on infrared and thermal imaging devices, too, not just visible light. if it was our senses malfunctioning how could it exist in wavelengths our senses don't even sense??

yeah alot of what you guys say could be true, but then whats with certain places that are considered "haunted". why are there more "experiences" in some places rather than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom