Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, no ghosts, no such thing...i have a friend who supposedly has pictures with "ghosts" in them...i asked her to show me and she never brought them.

aliens believeable...ghosts..no...

just personal opinion. I believe in angels. but one has never appeared to me, I don't consider angels to be ghosts. Aliens..when i think of aliens...they dont have to be ugly, or extra cute or something..for all i know..another solar system billions of miles from our solar system...there could be an "earth" with what we may consider "aliens" that look and act exactly as we do.

I find all that far more believeable..do I care if we ever find this out? not in the near future really..imo, the US spends far too much in the space program as it is.

massacreinfallx said:
Yes? No?

Details? Experiences?
The first house that I remember living in (renting at the time) had a ghost. My mother was telling me of some of the various things that happened in the house.

my mom said we lived in a haunted house when I was a baby. She said that you'd always just have weird feelings in there, and strange things would happen frequently. I believe some of it was the typical rocking chair moving back and forth with no one in the room, not near a window, vent, etc... or things like that.

I believe in ghosts. I figure that with the amount of evidence showing that ghosts exist, they must be real. I know it sounds naive, but honestly, there are WAY too many sightings and experiences to say that they are not real.

I had a weird encounter before, driving near a cemetery one night. Hard to tell if it was a ghost or just a very pale hobo.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dude law thats crazy.

wow that was definantly a ghost. did you hear what it said? I had to turn my volume up a little bit and I thought it said somthing.

I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom