Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Daddy said:
ghost, angels, spirits...

no

ignorant people...

yes
wow, cool :rolleyes: if you don't believe, that's fine, but there's no need to insult anyone.

so there can be aliens but not spirts? lol...

there's way more public evidence for the existence of ghosts than there is of aliens...

TheMajor said:
Next time, take multiple cameras with you. Also some video cameras and put them at different angles/positions all looking at the same area. Also bring a thermometer with you. The change in temperature is probably caused by anxiety.
Try walking through a forrest in the middle of the night. Then start running, you'll feel cold.

The batteries and SD card are really strange, though.

yea, well like i said, i wasn't expecting to find anything so i didn't even think about other devices and backup equipment. i might go back and try that stuff again, but i dunno, it was pretty scary.

yea i get cold when i run, but i wasn't running, i was walking kinda fast and i could see my breath -- anxiety doesn't make your breath fog up. the conditions were not right that night to see one's breath. it was a temporary temperature drop, i'm 100% sure of it.

I dont know that I believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits. To me there is a distinction. That being spirits are manifestations of souls sent to guide those of us still bound by the mortal coil. But I also believe in god, satan, and that we take more than one trip on the earth. I believe that each life we spend on the earth we are meant to learn something. If we learn it and - or complete our given mission than we die. Not till then. TMB

I do belive in aliens...My mother and I saw them. Some time, look at the sky, if you see clouds moving against the wind, or against the flow of the other clouds...its camoflouge. Again, TMB.

Do I believe spirits can physically harm us...naw. but, they can guide us down the wrong path.

hillbillybob said:
I dont know that I believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits. To me there is a distinction. That being spirits are manifestations of souls sent to guide those of us still bound by the mortal coil.

that's my take on it. i just say ghosts because thats the term people are familiar with. ghost/spirits/etc. are all the same thing to me. i think they're souls that live on a different plane of existence. now i'm not too sure of their purpose...but i'm pretty sure they exist.

i think when we're living here we have souls too...our souls exist on the same plane as these "ghosts", but are still bound to our physical body.

">_>...."

Juice Daddy said:
ghost, angels, spirits...

no

ignorant people...

yes

aliens

absolutely, it would be pretty arrogant for the human race to think that we are the only ones in the universe...
This was hilarious. :p But.... Wouldn't it be arrogant for the human race to assume there is no such thing as SPIRITS?

Just a thought... :rolleyes:
iftherewasanemoticonbyaugestqx6.gif
:rolleyes: :cool:

Re: ">_>...."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
This was hilarious. :p But.... Wouldn't it be arrogant for the human race to assume there is no such thing as SPIRITS?

exactly....how can someone say he/she is sure there's aliens but be sure there's no ghosts??? both are just as likely or unlikely

I don't believe in spirits, ghosts and aliens
I believe that everything can be explained by science
I believe that noting can violate the law of physics
I believe that anyone who thinks that ghosts and spirits exist is either an ignorant or a big liar

Since ghosts, and spirits can't be explained by science, and since they violate the law of physics, then they don't exist. As simple as that !!!

And for the aliens I don't believe that they exist because until now we don't have proof that there are other living things in the universe.
Maybe we are not only one in the universe, maybe there are living things in other planets. But until now we don't know

But of course, I don't believe that aliens visit our planet as some people say

hillbillybob said:

I do believe in aliens...My mother and I saw them.

oh, really ? :eek:

Can you tell me why I never saw them in my life ?

Re: Re: ">_>...."

molsen said:
exactly....how can someone say he/she is sure there's aliens but be sure there's no ghosts??? both are just as likely or unlikely

My friend, I think he means by alien that other living beings exist in the Universe in the other planets.

maroon1 said:
I believe that anyone who thinks that ghosts and spirits exist is either an ignorant or a big liar

Since ghosts, and spirits can't be explained by science, and since they violate the law of physics, then they don't exist. As simple as that !!!

And for the aliens I don't believe that they exist because until now we don't have proof that there are other living things in the universe.
Maybe we are not only one in the universe, maybe there are living things in other planets. But until now we don't know

But of course, I don't believe that aliens visit our planet as some people say

oh, really ? :eek:

Can you tell me why I never saw them in my life ?

You just love to pick a fight dont ya!!!

*shakes head*
Spirits - My belief...and son I could really hammer you on yours. I fail to see how "beliefs", being as there is absolutly no conclusive scientific proof that they don't exist, mean that suddenly im (along with a good number of other people) ignorant??? This was a thread started on whether or not you believe they exist, not a thread asking your OPINION on the intelligence of people who believe they exist. Your actions judging a persons intelligence was out of line, in the most arrogant way. If you don't believe spirits/ghosts exist, say so. DO NOT go around judging someone else, lest you be judged yourself, and you couldn't handle my judgment.

Aliens - your asking me why you haven't seen them. Your ignorant, that's why. Your ignorance has blocked you from seeing them. Now you didn't like that a whole heck of a lot did you? Don't feel to good when the tables are turned huh? Kinda sux? Now that I've made my point, I will answer your question. I don't know why you haven't seen them. I've only seen what I would classify as an alien twice. Once was in junior high, after a football game. Mom was driving me home (we lived in the country). We both saw a ball of light (best way to explain it) land about 150 yards in front of the truck. We stopped, and watched. a few seconds later, it shot up towards the sky. The second time was 9 months later, during the day. It was wheat harvest, and so you spend 20 out of 24 hours a day in the field. I was driving the tractor, and I was looking at the clouds in between runs. I saw all of the clouds save for one moving in a western direction. That one was moving north. This is perpendicular to the vector that the other clouds were moving. It wasn't fast, but you could track it's movement. I havent seen anything since.

*Shakes head*

Now...that said...you have your beliefs, and you are entitled to them. BUT do not ever call me ignorant or a liar. That was an extremely unwarranted personal attack.

maroon1 said:

so do personal attacks make you feel better about yoursef? do you think that makes you seem smarter? well guess what, it doesn't. you look like a complete fool when you say things like that.

you are entitled to your beliefs, but because someone thinks differently is no reason to call them names.

i believe in ghosts because i have 1st hand experience with it. you haven't had an experience with it, so i wouldn't expect you to believe in it.

similarly, i don't believe in God because i don't have any proof to base my belief off of. some people say that they have had experiences with God, and they believe in him. Fine. are the ignorant liars? NO, that's ridiculous to say.

how can you say with any certainty that our laws of physics are complete and accurate? thousands of years ago we believed the earth was flat and that the universe revolved around the earth. now we know better. what makes you think that in a couple thousand years we won't look back and see how ridiculous are laws today are? besides, there are many holes in current scientific beliefs that cannot be explained with any current laws.

i think you are closed-minded.

you say "i believe" over and over, but do you KNOW? NO. you don't know for sure about ghosts or aliens or spirits, so how can you possibly call others ignorant and liars?

let me ask you...how do ghosts defy the laws of physics? there are no laws regarding parallel universes or different planes of existence. laws of physics are based on the PHYSICAL world. what we're talking about in this thread are rarely physical. you're in the wrong thread man and you're out of your league.

closed-minded fools like you are the reason this world is falling apart from war, famine, and corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom