Game hunters general reading list

So i bought Dark Knight Returns on my Tablet and I have found out. I have a hard time reading Comics. Its like I dont know whast going on hopefully I will get used to it. I wish I could get novelizations of some great comics

So i bought Dark Knight Returns on my Tablet and I have found out. I have a hard time reading Comics. Its like I dont know whast going on hopefully I will get used to it. I wish I could get novelizations of some great comics

Do you mean because of the way they do the speech bubbles? Sometimes they make them a bit confusing. Most of the time it just goes left to right with the higher bubble being the first thing to read. Sometimes if there's only two bubbles the higher bubble will be the first to read even if its on the right.

Im not exactly sure why. It might be I dont know some of the back story otherwise i think its just the style everything happens so quick

Im not exactly sure why. It might be I dont know some of the back story otherwise i think its just the style everything happens so quick

That's less of a comic thing and more of a Frank Miller thing. That book moves pretty quickly. It's just part of his pacing.

Reminds me that I need to pickup One Second After. Had lunch with my old director and he mentioned it to me.

Back
Top Bottom