Favorite cursors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
What is your favorite cursor set?

I like changing my stuff fairly regularly, but cursors are something that I sorta like to keep steady. But I am in the mood for a change.

Here is my current cursor set:
26177.jpg

Cursors - Crystal Cursors by yingjunjiu - Customize.org

That guy's work is killer, but he has seemingly dropped off the face of the internet.

Anyway, do you use a custom cursor set? If so, post it or at least a link to it. I may not be the only one who would like something new and different.

Yeah, I just use the default too.

However I've been pondering completely redooing my windows GUI.

I can't remember which program I tried last for an XP shell replacment. I believe it was windowsblinds. However I only was able to get the trial edition... full required payment.

Does anyone know a good program for reskining the XP GUI shell? Prefrably free.

I use default, I don't really care to have a bunch of extra programs running just to have a pretty GUI.

a good way to go is Litestep, it replaces explorer.exe entirely. you can get anything from an OSX type view to KDE, to something totally original. or if you don't want another app slowing you down, just use windows visual styles themes. the current theme i am running resembles OSX very well. even down to the jewel maximize minimize and close buttons.

The curser set I use is not a program. It's just a graphics set you put into the WINDOWS/Cursors file. It's still Windows cursors, just a new skin.

litestep works. So does WindowBlinds, but it ain't free, like you said.

So, Phantom118 and I are the only ones who use a custom cursor set? Gee, I'm surprised. I figured there would be several who did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom