Dragon Age: Inquisition

This game gets good it 20 hours. Too bad it takes that long. I'm sure alot of gamers dropped out by then.

I'm dropping my girlfriend in the game and going to try to get the elven dwarf scout. Is she available?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

This game gets good it 20 hours. Too bad it takes that long. I'm sure alot of gamers dropped out by then.

I'm dropping my girlfriend in the game and going to try to get the elven dwarf scout. Is she available?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Not sure. I did Josephine quest line. Boring. Cassandra's are alot of fun. You are assassinating traitors. You also get to visit a castle that is only available during her quest. It's actually fun compared to how lame and boring the other one was.

The game takes about 2 hours to really warm up. As soon as you leave the first hub city and are able to go to the Hinterlands, the game becomes wide open.

Real game begins wen you get to skyhold. I spent 20+hrs in the hinterlands alone and i spent long hrs on areas b4 going back to the fort, because of that all the cool things like romance and missions felt like they happen to late. There for i recommend you get to skyhold as soon as possible you can still keep exploring you don't lose anything and go back to the fort often. i finished the game with 94hrs on record if i had taken the time i did on the hinterlands on the other open areas i would have easily gone beyond 94hrs.

Finished. Thought the ending fight could have been much better and the conversations with the party members should have been longer but I did like the post credit scene.

When does the dlc come out?

I will wrap this up over the weekend. I have 2 more main quests, 5 more dragons, 2 areas to revisit and 1 left to fully explore. I won't be able to explore all of the areas thoroughly. This game should have reduced the side quests. There are so many that I quit reading the longer journals explaining what is going on. It's a shame because they are interesting.

Started out reading everything and at the end read nothing.

I never felt I was doing side quests for power but at the end I had only 8 left.

Good game but I need a break. It was the only thing I played for 3 months.

For 335 bucks you can respec. I did that at the end when I gained a specialty.

I rarely ever controlled another party member. Just used my mage to throw barriers around iron bull

Back
Top Bottom