Dragon Age: Inquisition

You have to complete several research missions in the Western Approach to draw the dragon out. I have now taken down 3 dragons. I wish they wrote their books *in game* in a cliff notes style. While not long they are in comparison to how much time the game requires. They tell interesting back stories about the places you are discovering but I skim through most.

What level are you. I'm 16 and got owned by a dragon in 3 mins. We did zero damage.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

What level are you. I'm 16 and got owned by a dragon in 3 mins. We did zero damage.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

17 - if you hit touch pad and highlight the dragon it will tell you it's strength and weaknesses. I will run in and check this out and then die to properly equip myself and party members.

My warrior can spam guard and stay alive for a long time. I will control other 3 characters when they need health or use dpad to instruct them on which attack they should be using. I bought a dragon slaying great axe in skyhold that is a beast. It helps if you equip weapons that deal damage modifiers that correlate to dragons weakness. Also using your rift focus magic. It deals a ton of damage.

I defeated the dragons in the Hinterlands, Western Approach and Crestwood.

don't forget the bees grenades lol. those tend to wreck tons of dps on dragons to unless it was changed on a resent patch.

Last edited:
I haven't purchased any gear and I never use grenades. I'll have to start. Maybe it's because I'm playing on normal.

Week and a half to finish this game. I am approaching 70 hours. I think I have 2 campaign missions. I still have 3 locations that I have not explored and 7 dragons to dominate.

Wow. Do you watch any TV or only game. I'm 3 months in anx only at 60 hours.

Wow. Do you watch any TV or only game. I'm 3 months in anx only at 60 hours.

I stay up late basically every night. I have been playing this game almost exclusively for well over a month now.

Back
Top Bottom