Dragon Age: Inquisition

i have some paid time off so i requested the release day and the 2 days after lol.
i was thinking of playing archer but looks like the dwarf has it covered good. hmm maybe a qunari rouge could be interesting to play.

I am looking forward to it as well. I hope it is as challenging as Shadow of Mordor. Although the Dragon Age series has much more than Shadow of Mordor in the way of the characters developing and you have to make some decisions which effect the outcome- more like Mass Effect.

When's the release.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I think my origin ID is sir_rhu if any of you want to mess around with the co-op when this releases. Considering playing through Origins since it is free right now, but I overdid the ultimate edition years ago and I still don't know if I am ready yet.

I decided to start an origin story last night on DA:O to get a feel for this type game on PC (played on ps3 before) and to maybe have a save file to import. I realize this game is a little old, but it really cracked me up when my frame counter read 2618 and stayed there.

I decided to start an origin story last night on DA:O to get a feel for this type game on PC (played on ps3 before) and to maybe have a save file to import. I realize this game is a little old, but it really cracked me up when my frame counter read 2618 and stayed there.

is that low or something

Back
Top Bottom