dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup2jzgte05 said:
Take it from me its not worth fighting them. If you are as much stronger than them as you say you are you will be getting in more trouble than you think.

Long story short, I beat the **** out of a kid when I was in high school because he was running his mouth to much and I ended up in court being sued because I started the physical altercation, I basically walked up to him while he was running his mouth with he buddy no pushing, or talking on my part just a straight up right hook to side of his face, and that was that. A broken jaw and a few cracked teeth and I had nothing. Then when the judge found out that I hold a 3 degree black belt in martial arts he held that against me as well, saying that I should know how to restrain myself more and threw the book at me. $25k later I was done with this and my family was out $25k and they had a second mortgage on our house. Trust me you be the bigger man and walk away, because it is really is not worth getting into a ****ing match when more than likely you will be the one getting ****ed on. You may win the physical part but everyone is lawsuit happy so you maybe hit in the wallet, not to mention if it gets serious enough you could possibly spend a night or more in jail. I used to walk to fight anyone and everyone, but the older you get the more you realize that unless your physically threatened and you have to defend yourself fighting is not worth a **** thing. Dont let anyone give the RESPECT talk either because it is all BS. Fighting and beating someone to the ground does not always give you respect, most of the time it brings out more problems. **** I'm 6'3 240 with very little fat on me and a **** good fighter and I have had my butt handed to me on a bloody silver plater from people I THOUGHT were weaker than me and less of a fighter, **** I have been wrong. On the flip side I have also handed out my share of butt kickings, but the last one I handed out hurt me more than losing the fight, now I have assault charges on my record, my sensei kicked me out of class, and my parents are $25k lighter. Please dont under estimate people and fall into the stupid things I did. Sometimes it takes a bigger man to let the words roll off of their backs than fight. If he physically starts with you................do what you need to, but until then let it go.

Wow. That's seriosuly insane. That's the exact reason I don't like street fights. If I ever got involved in something like that, and the cops or judge found out I cage fight, I'd be done for.

But dude that started this thread, it's not worth getting into. If you're off school grounds, and not many people are around,if they start ****, you finish it if you have to. Just try be the bigger man.

Don't exactly ignore it.

Remember every little thing they did.

Write their names down on a piece of paper, number them. Give them a call about 10 years from now bringing up the pettiest of ****. Threaten them. Scare them. Then go kill them.

Seriously though, just ignore it, or go for the public humiliation route, but don't resort to fighting.

LOL ..... man todays youth are getting more and more pathetic. Ok the solution is to just embarrass him at every opportunity. Now trash can was always my favorite, its easy and great with 2 people, but pretty hard with only 1 person(I have done it though). Now you can also steal his shoes and throw them onto a roof or some place he either can't get them back, or wouldn't want to. I can come up with millions of these, like if you lockers get his combo, steal his books and leave him a note so he knows it was you(something like you suck) when he leaves to go snitch put all his books back.... deny everything. ohhh put him head first in a toilet bowl(I forgot the term :()and flush, for added fun pee in the bowl first.

The point here isn't to start a fight, the point is to give you fuel to make fun of him, but just keep in mind a fight could happen. The mind is the most powerful weapon a person could ever have, the key is learning to use it. You want to get him to stfu, then beat him at his own game using superior methods, develop your imagination a little. When a school admin threatens you tell them that your just fighting back, and you asked him to leave you alone but he refused.

Tell me do you really want to take it for 2 more years? By all means choose your battles, I wouldn't take bs from anybody for that long, I solve the problem one way or another.

Sui said:
LOL ..... man todays youth are getting more and more pathetic. Ok the solution is to just embarrass him at every opportunity. Now trash can was always my favorite, its easy and great with 2 people, but pretty hard with only 1 person(I have done it though). Now you can also steal his shoes and throw them onto a roof or some place he either can't get them back, or wouldn't want to. I can come up with millions of these, like if you lockers get his combo, steal his books and leave him a note so he knows it was you(something like you suck) when he leaves to go snitch put all his books back.... deny everything. ohhh put him head first in a toilet bowl(I forgot the term :()and flush, for added fun pee in the bowl first.

The point here isn't to start a fight, the point is to give you fuel to make fun of him, but just keep in mind a fight could happen. The mind is the most powerful weapon a person could ever have, the key is learning to use it. You want to get him to stfu, then beat him at his own game using superior methods, develop your imagination a little. When a school admin threatens you tell them that your just fighting back, and you asked him to leave you alone but he refused.

Tell me do you really want to take it for 2 more years? By all means choose your battles, I wouldn't take bs from anybody for that long, I solve the problem one way or another.
This isnt the 80s anymore id like to watch you flip someone upside down all by your self and stick there head in the toilet. That will probably get you in more trouble than fighting the kid in school. Hit him in the side of the head when he is least expecting it make sure its a good hit or he might just get ****ed off and beat the **** outta you lol. Make sure teachers are not watching ;)

Cdub89 said:
This isnt the 80s anymore id like to watch you flip someone upside down all by your self and stick there head in the toilet. That will probably get you in more trouble than fighting the kid in school. Hit him in the side of the head when he is least expecting it make sure its a good hit or he might just get ****ed off and beat the **** outta you lol. Make sure teachers are not watching ;)

When he's least expecting it? No. That's a 100% cheap shot. I have no respect for people that do that.

TheOtis said:
When he's least expecting it? No. That's a 100% cheap shot. I have no respect for people that do that.
O is it well when there a little bigger than you of course im going to take a cheap shot. He will stop i bet if he knocks him in the side of the head. Honestly i could care less if you have no respect for me.

Haha, ok Ms. defensive.

I'm not about to get into a flame war.

Anyway, back to the topic.

Don't completely ignore it.

Don't fight in school.

Don't be a ***** and jump him or hit him when he leasts expects it.

People will make fun of you for jumping him or hitting him with a cheap shot.

Plus, if you guys did "fight", I probably couldn't consider it an actual fight.

75% of kids these days "think" they can fight, because they've gotten in a few srappy fights before.

It'd probably be, you guys get face to face EXTREMELY close, telling eachother "Hit me, Hit me", then a couple shoves here and there, some wiled scrappy punches get thrown, then in 5 seconds it'll come to the ground, where one kids going to attempt to ground and poud, but will throw even more scrappy punches, missing the kids head 80% of the time, then you'll just continue to roll around until the fight gets broken up.

That's how every single high school fight goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom