dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sui said:

Tell me do you really want to take it for 2 more years? By all means choose your battles, I wouldn't take bs from anybody for that long, I solve the problem one way or another.

next two years?! that aint happening, i'm going to Votech (hopefully) and the only way i'll have to deal with them is if i dont like Votech and go back to regular school

Ok do you want to take it for 12 or 13 weeks until the end of the semester? That at least sounds more plausible then 2 years, though I don't know that I could turn my back on the problem for that long.

Never heard of Votech, is it some sort of vocational training? Never heard of a place that takes someone without a HS diploma. I don't know anything about this Votech thing so consider that before any action.

Its your call to make, you have options, and only you know how the school's admins will react to certain situations. Just keep in mind if you just sit and take it, then it will effect you in other ways.

Cdub89 said:
This isnt the 80s anymore id like to watch you flip someone upside down all by your self and stick there head in the toilet. That will probably get you in more trouble than fighting the kid in school.

80's? what rich puke neighborhood are from? Granted I was done with high school a decade ago, but from what I've seen not alot has changed. Its highly doubtful that dunking someones head in a toilet bowl will be more frowned upon then starting a fight. Starting a fight is considered violent behavior, dunking some idiots head in the toilet would be considered bullying at worst, and thats a stretch since hes not the aggressor. As for watching me do that, I don't know(with todays gluttony I probably couldn't lift most), would you like to volunteer? I'm willing to try it. Also I never meant for him to do it on his own, he said he had friends.

The idiot that I trash canned solo was a similar situation, guy was prob < 5' 100 pounds had a mouth that wouldn't quit, vs me 6'3" 190 @ the time. Man that little midget fought it tooth and nail, its pretty hard solo but can be done. Overall it made it a much more enjoyable situation, then I didn't mind him starting up, because it gave me reason to start in on him.

Sui said:

The idiot that I trash canned solo was a similar situation, guy was prob < 5' 100 pounds had a mouth that wouldn't quit, vs me 6'3" 190 @ the time.
O ok lets compare sizes now:D

yea it is a vocational school, i'm going to take computers there, but the last time i was there there was some Uber nerds there and i wasnt to pleased (hopefully they wont be there), but with some good news, i've managed to make piece with one of them :D about the other? i'm not sure its gonna happen so i'm just gonna ignore him

I doubt that a member would get banned for asking about a situation like this. However, bypassing the profanity filter many times will get one warned, and then banned. Please consider that when you make your posts.

BTW, IMO, both sides are losers when they fight. If you have to defend your life, then you do what you have to do to live. If you just have to protect your pride, then you lose when you fight even if you beat the other guy up. You won? But yet you lose? Juvenile detention centers are full of kids that need to defend their pride. Even jails and prisons are full of those people.

I'm really happy to hear that a Sensei somewhere threw out a student that was wearing a third degree black belt. A black belt is not just something that you wear, and it's not just something that you earn; it's something that you become. For you in the Martial Arts, maybe you've heard that "the dragon does not need to kill the sparrow!"

Dave :D

Sounds your a magnet for irritating people, but I wish you luck on your votech thing.

Cdub89 said:
O ok lets compare sizes now:D
Hmmm I can make several things of that, so what do you mean? I'll buy you a beer if you let me try it on you :) I'd even clean the bowl first. Only thing is you can't be a 200+, cause I don't want to throw my back out.

Sui said:
Sounds your a magnet for irritating people, but I wish you luck on your votech thing.

Hmmm I can make several things of that, so what do you mean? I'll buy you a beer if you let me try it on you :) I'd even clean the bowl first. Only thing is you can't be a 200+, cause I don't want to throw my back out.

Sadly i do seem to be a magnet for irritating people, some i can deal with some i cant

too lazy to read through all the replies, but if nobody said it... Tell a teacher/principle. Worst case scenario, you still have to beat the ^&%^ out of them and at least then you can say you tried your best to avoid it. Thats the bottomline really. Try your best to avoid it, but if you do accidently kill someone, point out all the countermeasures you put in place :D

I'm really happy to hear that a Sensei somewhere threw out a student that was wearing a third degree black belt. A black belt is not just something that you wear, and it's not just something that you earn; it's something that you become. For you in the Martial Arts, maybe you've heard that "the dragon does not need to kill the sparrow!

You sir are very smart and you know that was the best thing that ever happened to me. When he kicked me out I realized how much of an idiot I was and that I missed the WHOLE point of my entire 16 martial arts training.

Now 6 years later I still train, but not in any classes and I no longer compete, instead I teach what I MISSED. Tolerance, and Patience.

On a side note after 3 years of having no contact with my sensei I ran into him at a RedSox game and we started talking........................well not really talking, it was more like me apologizing for giving him and martial arts as a whole a VERY bad name. We decided that I would start helping him teach and I have to say that was AWESOME, because now I can try and help people understand that fighting does nothing for you and I'm a living example. Now I no longer keep track of where I'm at in training or anything, I honestly no longer care about it. To me now it is just learning what I missed because of my childish ways when I was younger.

So I lived and learned the SUPER hard way. I was hit in the pocket, on my record and in my heart, because the only 2 things I ever gave a **** about in life (besides family and friends) was my baseball career (which was cut short in the cape league when I ripped up both of my knees) and martial arts. I never wanted a career in Martial Arts, I did it because I loved it but sadly I missed the point of it when I was younger and it took a stupid knee jerk reaction from me to realize how much it ment to me and what the true point of it is.

So for anyone who says fighting makes you a big man, gives you respect, or settles issues needs to stop watching movies or hanging around the ghetto. Most people that say fighting solves problems either cant fight and they are putting up a front to try and counter act the fact that they are scared, or they are in the same childish frame of mind I was in when I screwed up. All that it gets you is more issues. You may not get the repercussions right away like I did, but there is a good chance they will come soon enough. It could be in the form of a lawsuit, ****ed off family and friends, possible jail time or in some cases which is becoming all the common now a days.........shootings or stabbings The only time fighting is worth anything is in self defense of you or someone else, other than that its not worth a **** thing.

COD2_fanatic I'm glad you worked it out with one of them, it shows that you are the bigger man in this case. If you can get through to one and not the other well you at least solved half your problem, now just let the other insecure child go away, because he is not worth the possible repercussions that could come down the road. When you really think about it why does anyone need to get a laugh out of making someone else life miserable? The only people that do that are the insecure kids that have issues at home, so just let them go its just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom