dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering taking the route that some of you have suggested adn ignoring them. I've been thinking about and i cant really see much of a good thing form fighting, cause knowing them they'll go off and run their mouths more, so it wouldnt really help.

Dude, im 16 too, beat the living nvidia out of them!!!!!!!! When you fight make a suprise attack when they are not prepared go fist to fist cause you dont wanna go to juvy :) GL! Maybe get a camera man and post it on YouTube :p

lol, dont incourage me, i try to keep my anger at a low level, cause i take after my dad and his anger can spike badly

Ignore them. It will show everyone that you are more mature than they are, and those who do not think of you as mature for it, are not worth the time and energy on anyway. People that age are just trying to show that they are something, and typically they do it in the worst and silliest way. Resorting to violence would only make you stoop to their level.

In time, if they discern that they are getting nothing out of it, they will get bored and move on. If all else fails, or if they begin to get nastier and nastier, then your only resort if to beat the living [bypass the profanity filter] out of them. If your school is anything like mine, the administration wont do anything about it if you come to them anyway....

Do what I'm doing. Remember who the people who picked on you were, train to become a police officer, than bust them. Lol Ultimate revenge... j/k

Phantom118 said:
Do what I'm doing. Remember who the people who picked on you were, train to become a police officer, than bust them. Lol Ultimate revenge... j/k

[profanity SNIPPED] thats is that ultimate revenge

but yea, i see the point with the maturity, i think i'm gonna head that way to avoid fighting since with their stature it would be to easy anyway. thx for the help

I had a problem like this in math class kid constantly calling me names so when he wasnt expecting it i hit him in the side of the head right in his ear. I just snap really doesnt take much to **** me off im not really a fighter but im pretty strong. Honestly id rather work out something then fight but this kid needed a good hit in his ear lol :p By the way im 17:p

Then i had a kid in the locker room **** me off and i threw him up in corner and told him id kill him lol. Ya i got a short fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom