dont ban me or something for asking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe this thread is this long so far. IGNORE them. that's the only MATURE solution. who gives a crap about these ********s? they're obviously are not worth your time or anyone else's so screw em.

you do want to be mature don't you? if not, do all that other gay crap you and others were talking about.

meh... mop the floor with their dirty highschool hair holding them by their legs. While doing so, snap each toe one by one. Rinse mop and continue. When finished, hang to dry.

TheOtis said:
When he's least expecting it? No. That's a 100% cheap shot. I have no respect for people that do that.

There are fair fights.... and there are the ones you win.

He already said he is much stronger than them so why would he need to sucker punch someone. If your going to fight someone you take a chance in losing, but if you are going to lose at least lose with some sorta dignity and NOT suck punch someone. It will make it much worse for him if he does sucker punch him

Enterpriser said:
All is fair in war.

And bringing a gun to a knife is all good right? Sorry I just dont agree with the whole theory of suck punching and what not. Just go heads up and see who comes out the winner. Sorry that is just my opinion.

If you did fight them, it would only lead to more violence. Because I can guarantee they will be back for revenge. So the best method would be to ignore them.

If you did fight both of them they would most likely try and plot their revenge. You might be stronger than them but you are not stronger than both of them together, 2 people with a simple plan of attack can be very effective and dangerous.

meh, thats my 2 cents.

Staple his nuts to the wall. Then, while he's panicked and confused, struggling to pry his nuts from the wall, you can attack him.

60% of the time it works EVVVVVERY time.

moisiss said:
There are fair fights.... and there are the ones you win.
Word man and TheOtis said you will get made fun of for a cheap shot no way kids will not mess with you cause you just decked a kid when he was least expecting it im sure not at alot of kids want that to happen to them. As far as getting in each others face when yall are really close take your hands and put him behind his head really quick then bring his face into the top of your head. That will mess someone up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom