Do you eat out regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
I might get something to eat somewhere, but 99.5% of the time I make food at home. Vegetarian and all. Tofu with a little bit of rice and seaweed sprinkled with sesame seeds.

I eat about a block of this a day, maybe 420 calories. Use a little bit of oil to "steam fry". Lay a little rice down, maybe half a cup (about 105 calories?) and a sheet of sushi seaweed. I supplement with Special K and soy milk sometimes in the morning. And also throw in 1 or 2 protein bars and the protein shake if I think my muscles need more.

The 20 worst foods in America - Health - MSNBC.com

man that's some insane calorie, fat and sodium counts.

Lol I just read that article! I generally cook at home, lots of lean turkey sausage, veggies, pasta, rice, chicken, etc. I cook on my George Foreman grill all the time. When I do eat out it's usually because I'm at work and didn't bring any food with me. I'm pretty good about just getting a sandwhich or something, though. And I usually eat Lean Pockets at work for lunch.

I eat whatever....I never gain a pound, but my arteries probably hate me for it.

I eat alot of food that most people would consider just plain bad, fired eggs bacon, black pudding, fryed toast, saussage ect but to balnce it out i exercise a lot.

Bust as far as eating out go's I don't do it often an when I do its normally i pizza or something like that.

Is it true that eating lots of soy products raises estrogen levels in men and makes them more femanine? Not flaming, just something that i've heard.

Personally i could never be a vegitarion, i loves me some cow.

Yea I had a card you could print of a while ago that you added your name, DOB, meat of preference an what to do if you have lack of such meat.

it could be FACTUAL that soy raises estrogen levels...
it could make for feminizing qualities...
it could also be like it raises it but to such minute levels that it doesn't ACTUALLY do anything.

I like soy and tofu. I am an un-macho male. I like being a kid and being a goofball (though a very respectful one, hehe). I like animals. I like trees and flowers. When I walk around I will actually smile when I look at trees, also when I look at flowers. It could be the soy, but it's more likely who I am.

Am I too mellow for some? Probably, lol. Could also be that red meat raises testosterone levels, in males AND females...so you can look at it in a similar fashion and maybe conclude that is why some women are so masculine. But you've seen some pictures of me. My body is much "manlier" if you will than most males. My face can be considered more feminine, which I like ;). Lots of people like my face, males and females.

All for my wife :D
I could probably post up another pic of the manly/fem combo, but not too sure on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom