Weight loss is hard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I dislike running intensely. Probably because my geeky style is technically incorrect tho, which results in many pains/aches by the end.
Riding is much easier, less to get wrong :p

Try drinking a full glass of water before each meal. That should help with the hunger.

Patonb, sorry to hear that man. I mountain bike as well but wouldn't say I am extreme. So you are are able to use your hands and arms or no? I was confused on your post when you said from the armpits down.

As this is Oreos thread, i'll keep it short....

I have 2/3rds of the active muscle in my shoulders, and my bicepts, and can move my wrist in 1 direction, so palm down wrist moves up... Helps with typing. While i have movement, my strength in them isn't super, bout 3/4s the norm, and gets less as you go down my arm... so wrist strength is like 10%....

So i can move my arms, until they go over my head at which time i smack myself in the head... lack of tricepts.

As this is Oreos thread, i'll keep it short....

I have 2/3rds of the active muscle in my shoulders, and my bicepts, and can move my wrist in 1 direction, so palm down wrist moves up... Helps with typing. While i have movement, my strength in them isn't super, bout 3/4s the norm, and gets less as you go down my arm... so wrist strength is like 10%....

So i can move my arms, until they go over my head at which time i smack myself in the head... lack of tricepts.

Never new it was that bad man. All i new was you were in a 'chair. Still, better to hurt yourself doing something you enjoy than something totally random.

You'll get movement back eventually :D Medical science is making leaps and bounds, i wouldn't be surprised if 20 years from now and you were walking :D

Back ot:

I am losing weight but i am not sure where it is going :\ I can't see any difference. My clothes fit the same, i still have a beer belly and my face is still pretty round. W.t.f. ? If by the time i've lost 1 stone i can't see anything i'll go doctors and demand answers xD

Some people lose in specific places. You seem to be like me and lose it all over at the same time. Actually, it is better to lose like that, but it sucks when you want to see exterior results. When I lost my weight before, I lost almost 90 pounds but only lost a few inches from my waist.

^densly concentrated fat!!! lol....i dont know, just gotta keep at it. You seem to genuinly want to lose weight, so just keep doing what you are doing and eventually over time you will start to see difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom