Do you eat out regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy McDonalds.... raise my dividends.... lol...

With my work schedule the way it is, I usually only eat at work.... I NEVER eat breakfast, and I work 6 days a week.... Fri-Mon, I will usually grab lunch on the way to work, and have dinner at work too. Tues & Thurs I get lunch free at that deli (mmmmmmm)... Wednesdays, I am usually so busy doing stuff I just eat dinner. lol.

I eat alot, i prefer chinese food, indian... i make it myself though. I cook myself egg fried rice, sweet and sour cantonese chicken, thai curry, tikka masala. erm... i eat quite alot of food but because i make it myself its alot more healthy than ordering it frm the takeaway. Yeh i can cook anything i wan't really so no need to go to a resteraunt, or take-away. Unless im watching footy and can't be bothered, then its off to my local chinese, pizza hut, or award winning indian resteraunt (very very very very nice)

: )

McDonalds is the ONLY fast food place i absolutely refuse to eat at. Its by far the worst food on the planet. Is it true that most of the "meat" at taco bell is soy?

Im going to say yes, just because i can't be bothered to research it, and it sounds about right, whatever taco bell is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom