Weight loss is hard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well, maybe it is your fault somewhat. But for kids that get heavy at a younger age than that, I can find no other blame than the parents. If they aren't passing on their own unhealthy lifestyles, they aren't being strict enough. Kids don't have will power in general. They need to be taught and made to live a healthy lifestyle. If an adult is fat, it is their fault. If a kid is fat, it is the parents' fault. The way you make decisions in life is highly impacted by how you were raised. When you see a really punky kid, you can't deny something went wrong with the parenting or lack of it. It is the same with diet and exercise. Parents have to parent when it comes to this as well. When two people have multiple kids and they are all overweight, what does this tell you? This logic is undeniable. I've thought about it a lot and there are no loop holes in it.

Well, you said stocky, not normal. You can be normal if you want.

What is going to happen if you keep exercising is your appetite is going to increase. It builds your metabolism. Eating a lot of things throughout the day will too. That is why it is recommended to eat often but in smaller portions when you are trying to lose weight.

Yeh, parents can buy there kids fattening foods and not educate them about the badness in eating them. But if they do, ultimately it is still the kids choice, especially at any age above 12. If a kid 12 an over doesn't understand the concept of unhealthy eating leading to fatness then there has been a big flaw in there education.

Okay i guess i am closer to normal than i thought. I'll try find an image of someone with a similar body build to me.

Looking at this i'd say im about 22%

men-body-fat-high.jpg

I'd say stocky was 25%

well, the healthy range is 8-20% for a male our age. Even if you don't care about being in really good shape, I'd say you want be at least down at 15% for some cushion room.

From my last post about the warrior diet, i lost a bit of weight. Started at 193 and now currently weigh at 174, with the cardio and moderate weight lifting its been great. I am actually eating lunch now with skating at night to keep the weight. I can now wear my 36waist from 38 or even 40 for certain shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom