Definition of stupid.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Day in and day out I go to this site for the news section only because they compile the news from almost everywhere and post it there. (With the exception of their new site for news which I have yet to visit)
Sometimes when I get bored I decide to read the comments and some of them just blow me away. Over half the time most of the news articles and their contents fly over the heads of 90% of the userbase. They comment and it's like they don't understand or can't comprehend what it is they are reading. I'm seriously not kidding. It's like they can't properly read tech or something.
Example, they are completely missing the point of this chip, and some of them even think it is related to new AMD architecture. Like, are you for real??

AMD Works on Next TWKR Chip Based on Vishera - techPowerUp! Forums

Just one example of why I don't ever want to rejoin that site and why I stay here. The fanboyism is ridiculous too.

Well everyone's different =]
Maybe some are newbies to tech, PP MCguire .. Wow what a kind remark of you to make !

Last edited:
The guys whom I'm referring to are not noobies at all. I know all but one poster on the thread at the time I posted this.

Before I get flamed "here" and maybe a final permaban, but why the **** do you care about tech so much ? o_0
News is news mguire, I could careless for my own sake, but if I am providing resources or services to someone on here or elsewhere I understand your point clearly.

Your post does kinda seem you don't agree or if you wanna agree with congregation over there.

As long as some people there know theit stuff and give the right info, why do you care if they ball roll the thread ?
The admins will eventually sigh and destroy them so its a win win situation. :/

Later man, try not to be so much in tech business. <_<

My post was only portraying the ignorance of the "enthusiasts" that can't comprehend when a chip is meant specifically for one purpose. It was also towards the new member who asked me why I don't rejoin. A good source of laughs too, if you're me.

I care about tech because it's my hobby, but this post has nothing to do with the actual news post. That's why it is in OT.

My post was only portraying the ignorance of the "enthusiasts" that can't comprehend when a chip is meant specifically for one purpose. It was also towards the new member who asked me why I don't rejoin. A good source of laughs too, if you're me.

I care about tech because it's my hobby, but this post has nothing to do with the actual news post. That's why it is in OT.

It's your choice so no offence, but why would you not like a site just cos of one person??? It's funny but why're you dwelling on it?? As long as there's good helpers its fine. Silliness adds humour at times =D

It's your choice so no offence, but why would you not like a site just cos of one person??? It's funny but why're you dwelling on it?? As long as there's good helpers its fine. Silliness adds humour at times =D
I'm not speaking of one person. I'm speaking about almost the entirety of the forum minus a few people who actually have their heads screwed on.

Dwelling on what? That news post was created today, and I'm mocking the posts on it. At least try to read what I was saying.

I'm not speaking of one person. I'm speaking about almost the entirety of the forum minus a few people who actually have their heads screwed on.

Dwelling on what? That news post was created today, and I'm mocking the posts on it. At least try to read what I was saying.

Oh right. So I understand now: not many good helpers. LOL
It wasn't clear,, never mind

It was rather clear that a lot of them are morons lol. There are only two people in 2 pages of that thread that understood what that chip was for. ALL of them posting are enthusiasts who overclock and understand (or should) what "extreme overclocking" is. Instead they keep talking about how it's pointless, or how IB is better why bother, or keep asking when Steamroller is coming. Just retarded stuff that made me take a sip of my coffee and blow lots of air out of my nose while shaking my head.

Back
Top Bottom