Definition of stupid.

Hey, that would explain why a radio in the bathtub would shock ya huh! I'm not one for calling people stupid because I can barely tie my own shoes without help. I do think that if there are that many people who are ill informed and it is bugging you this much maybe that is a reason on it's own to rejoin the site. You could be like the shepherd leading the ignorant lambs to the truth.

Edit: Just realized the first sentence did not convey my actual meaning. I mean that I honestly did not know it was the metal/minerals. That is something I did not know. I its not supposed to be sarcastic.

Last edited:
Speaking of water I'll do you one better. I had a guy in my physics class ask our professor in complete honesty and with a cocky attitude why water didn't boil in our bodies when we have a high fever (like 104 degrees Fahrenheit) if water's boiling point is measured at 100 degrees Celsius.

And this IS just stupid BTW.

Hey, that would explain why a radio in the bathtub would shock ya huh! I'm not one for calling people stupid because I can barely tie my own shoes without help. I do think that if there are that many people who are ill informed and it is bugging you this much maybe that is a reason on it's own to rejoin the site. You could be like the shepherd leading the ignorant lambs to the truth.

I was basically banned from there trying to correct people's stupidity. The problem with that site is the fanboys. Each and every thread that has anything to do with Intel, AMD, or Nvidia it turns into a 10 page fight until mods come in.

I would never want to be a part of that nonsense again. It doesn't bug me so much, more so it just amazes me how stupid some people can be. Rather, how clouded judgement can be from brand bias.

I was basically banned from there trying to correct people's stupidity. The problem with that site is the fanboys. Each and every thread that has anything to do with Intel, AMD, or Nvidia it turns into a 10 page fight until mods come in.

I would never want to be a part of that nonsense again. It doesn't bug me so much, more so it just amazes me how stupid some people can be. Rather, how clouded judgement can be from brand bias.

I would LOVE to go on there and start some **** up. I find people like that hilarious in an i-pity-their-stupidity kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom