Current Events Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ramps are a theory, alien life is a theory, everything in this thread is based off of someones theory, crazy or not.

If I was Pharaoh with thousands upon thousands of slaves I could build a pyramid.

Few thousand? It would take more than that, to raise a 20-70 ton brick of granite perfectly cut. Let's put this into perspective, nothing but a loin cloth, no shoes, and the power of about 100 men to push/pull a 20-70 ton brick with nothing but a rope and some mud up a ramp a cleverly built ramp. Wont happen.

Problem with this is you have incorrectly assumed i meant party ballons. I meant hot-air balloons :)

About all them facts, well the thing is us humans are inherently good at finding patterns in everything. We love patterns, even if they don't exist. I'm sure if i typed the height of myself in, i could find some amazingly spooky facts that seem to be related.

And if all that stuff about alignment and placement is correct, well maybe they just had a clever guy that has never been discovered with an IQ of about 260. Call me crazy, but it's less crazy than having help from extra terrestrials.

The ramps are a theory, alien life is a theory, everything in this thread is based off of someones theory, crazy or not.

If I was Pharaoh with thousands upon thousands of slaves I could build a pyramid.

Yap. Maybe they have got it all wrong, and when the pyramids were made the desert was actually above the top of the pyramid and they actually just dug a hole and lowered bricks. You never know :p

Verner posited that the labour was organized into a hierarchy, consisting of two gangs of 100,000 men, divided into five zaa or phyle of 20,000 men each, which may have been further divided according to the skills of the workers.[25]

200,000 men. You could do anything with 200,000 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom