Current Events Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Let's try not to go political or religious here, and if it does start to stray lets lock it up quick. Basically, lets try and talk about our thoughts about current events if we can be adult enough about this (doubtful lol).

Anyways I'll start. Just had a thought process on a few current events and what is happening all over the world. Has anyone noticed the big fluctuation of UFO sightings since the Japan incident? (disregarding fake Youtube crap) Take a look at all the supposed sightings in and around the earthquake, tsunami, and meltdown, it's crazy! Has anyone been seeing anything weird here in the US with all these storm outbreaks? I suppose seeing UFOs in the sky past dark clouds would be hard but I've been trying to notice anything weird.

Source for these supposed sightings? I'm a skeptic at heart :p

And perhaps the reason the Obama thread is drawing more attention, is because this thread is about UFOs, while the other thread is about a significant political event.

Significant? ****in thing was an inside job and Obama is using this just for an attempt at re-election. Source? Google of course....seriously. Forget it, close please.

Well one thing's for sure I've noticed a lot of people are way different since the 7th of april. I feel like there's been a shift in consciousness and things could be a bit freaky.

also physics have been strange. specially with fluids. I'll carefully sip some pepsi from a glass, then one split sec later it's all over my lap and I have no clue why.... like time warped or liquids wanna jump out of cups this happens like 4 times a week.

sometimes also my phone's battery starts draining instantly for no reason when I'm in a certain mood.

my houses plumbing has started to act up wierd and so has a few others. suddenly.

stuff is wierd.

Perhaps your latent psychic abilities are beginning to reveal themselves to you :)

Well one thing's for sure I've noticed a lot of people are way different since the 7th of april. I feel like there's been a shift in consciousness and things could be a bit freaky.

also physics have been strange. specially with fluids. I'll carefully sip some pepsi from a glass, then one split sec later it's all over my lap and I have no clue why.... like time warped or liquids wanna jump out of cups this happens like 4 times a week.

sometimes also my phone's battery starts draining instantly for no reason when I'm in a certain mood.

my houses plumbing has started to act up wierd and so has a few others. suddenly.

stuff is wierd.
I found out that my house wasn't the only house having severe plumbing issues out here on top of other things. Things have been straight up weird since the 1st of the year to me.

Hmm, I can't say that I've seen more UFO's than I normally see since the Japan earthquake, and my houses plumbing seems to be working fine.

But I have noticed that over the past decade or so the weather has been changing. Maybe it has something to do with climate shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom