Close Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine has about 40 feet of fence backing on an alley. He got tired of idiots lurking back there and spraying up his fence, (plus one moron sprayed paint through the fence at his dog). We decided to get even.
When the little jerks came back for another round of scribbling, we snuck around the alley and fired them up with paintball guns at close range (can you say headshot).....
I think he kicked them a few times too. Word got out that some crazy dude lives in that house, and now magically no more grafitti... (BTW his first suggestion was to use a Nail gun and tack their nads to the fence.)

Tox1cThreat - yeah sorry about that :(

blitzkrieg1 - lol..yeah im glad you diddnt NAIL their hands to a fence...thats a little harsh

I hate when kids vandalize, I mean one time my dad had his old Lincoln parked in our driveway and a little after Halloween some kids threw a smoke bomb through the windows (it was down just enough) and it burned a huge god dam whole in the leather driver seat. The whole car stunk.

Now heres the kicker, I recognized the smoke bomb as I have seen a kid with one of my friends who had the same smoke bombs and then I asked him if he was one of them that did it. He told me that he mentioned that they did it but he didn't know it was at my house (and neither did the little punk). He told me where he lived and where his room was :). Later the next night I took an old smoke bomb (which I stole from my brother, I usually don't do this but this was a special case) and threw it into his bedroom when he was sleeping at 1 in the morning! His room was on the first floor and luckfully for me his windows was open. I still laugh at it now.

I think I am the only one that enjoys egging cars and houses... I usualy target the prepy whorish *****s around Mercer and Boyle county.... But still... I have been pulled over many times with nearly 1000 eggs in the back seat and the police ask me what I am doing with that many eggs.... I never target the nice cars or people that never do anything, it's just the stupid *****s that get away with every single thing and get all the things they ever wanted in life... So they usualy have nice cars and houses....

My parents have a business that delivers resturaunt supplies which includes eggs. Get a whole box 120ish for almost nothing. But of course, I disagree with vandalism of private property. My house has been egged a few times, not cool at all.

But I also think people should have the right to express their opinions. In America, you really don't see much anti-corporation movements such as www.rantradio.com . I personally "tagged" a local skate park with the RantRadio url and some stuff like F the RIAA. I'm pretty sure its stupid to admit it on the internet, so I won't go into more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom