Citi bank commercial

alright does anyone have the Citi bank commercial downloaded or w/e where the guy is like doing all that stuff when he is on his cell and he gets a hold of that guy on the other line, but then he goes thur a tunnel?

i adore that commercial and need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
you might be able to find it on ifilm, and if you download quicktime pro, you can save it, or try googlevideo

i have tried google video, no luck, i am checking ifilm now, come on guys help me!!!

i need this vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I CANT FIND THIS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

G35x

Golden Master
I hate when that happens you want to show someone a commercial that is hilariouse but cant find it . I wanted to show my friend that nextel advertise where the 2 dudes are dancing to the radio, now that was one funny advertise. Never found it :(

Dev0115 said:
I hate when that happens you want to show someone a commercial that is hilariouse but cant find it . I wanted to show my friend that nextel advertise where the 2 dudes are dancing to the radio, now that was one funny advertise. Never found it :(
OMFG i love that commercial. i have the song. it is um....push it by salt n pepa

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i hate those commercials, especially the one where he is cooking and then catches his kitchen on fire...