Citi bank commercial

alright does anyone have the Citi bank commercial downloaded or w/e where the guy is like doing all that stuff when he is on his cell and he gets a hold of that guy on the other line, but then he goes thur a tunnel?

i adore that commercial and need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you might be able to find it on ifilm, and if you download quicktime pro, you can save it, or try googlevideo

i have tried google video, no luck, i am checking ifilm now, come on guys help me!!!

i need this vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I CANT FIND THIS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when that happens you want to show someone a commercial that is hilariouse but cant find it . I wanted to show my friend that nextel advertise where the 2 dudes are dancing to the radio, now that was one funny advertise. Never found it :(

Dev0115 said:
I hate when that happens you want to show someone a commercial that is hilariouse but cant find it . I wanted to show my friend that nextel advertise where the 2 dudes are dancing to the radio, now that was one funny advertise. Never found it :(

OMFG i love that commercial. i have the song. it is um....push it by salt n pepa

i hate those commercials, especially the one where he is cooking and then catches his kitchen on fire...

Back
Top Bottom