car under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking at getting a nissan 240sx, its got 240hp, a turbo, is driftable, (rwd) and is very cheap on insurance for me, it would be about 220$ a month if i where to get one, as my friends brand new for focus costs him about 300$ a month.

Your friend must have a horrible driving record. A focus is a 4 door econobox. You cant really compare your insurance to someone elses like that. I guarantee a focus will cost YOU a lot less than 220 a month than the 240sx will. 2 doors? check. Turbo? check. Sports car? check. High insurance rate? check.

Heh i pay 80 a month for full coverage on an 04 4 door turbo :p Being old is nice sometimes.

my aunt used to have a miata and the insurance on it was kinda expensive, but of course the way those thigns are made for you can get killed by rear ending someone lol

insurance on a 240zx shouldnt be too bad i was going to get a 280zx and my insurance gave me a quote of like 80 a month

The money you don't spend now is the money to pay later keeping it on the road.

Well just don't try to buy a car out here in Colorado. Our cars are unreasonably overpriced, however I bought my Eagle Talon for $1,500 but I had to put about $7,000 in it so far to keep it running.

You should find yourself something with a 4 cylinder and turbo. Turbos are nice and fast but can be easy to destroy if you are always racing the car.

Ya, i bought my car from florida while i was living in texas. But the car i have is basically only a 1 year model car. Its a jetta GLI that got all the bells and whistles for the last year before they switched to the new body style.

18s, all black interior, recaro seats, 6 speed, body kit, sport suspension. God i love my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom