car under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
im assuming you mean used?

i know around here you can get a 2002 toyota celica for like 8-10k
sporty looking and has a little 4 banger so its good on gas

Acura Integras are a fav of mine and if i had 10k i owuld buy a used one fore like 4-5k and just pimp it out witht he other 5k

mustangs are so common you can find hundreds for under 10k

domestic or import??

You can get a trans-am for under 10k but its gonna hurt you in gas.

on the import side, yeah an integra or celica. or an older gen supra.

Your geographical area will have a huge impact on the price you will pay. In my area cars are really reasonable. In New England, cars are a lot more expensive on average. The west coast is way higher.

I have never paid 10K for a vehicle. I paid 8K for my wife's Taurus when we bought it, and just over 9K for the Expedition. I will not buy a car that costs as much as a small house.

how old was the expedition that you got it for 9k? Although i guess with gas prices people are giving away giant suvs. I paid 22k for my car :( But it only had 9k miles on it and i'll end up driving it until it dies, so no biggy.

But just keep in mind, that anything that is 2door is going to cost you out the wazoo to insure if you are under 25.

^depends just because its a 2dr alot of time they still consider them "passenger cars" and not sports cars so it doesnt hurt much, well thats how it is here in NC
i know for a 94 acura integra it would cost me 45 a month for the baremin the law requires

It is a '99, bought it '04. It had 99K miles on it (all highway... was used as a rec vehicle, fully customized).

As for insurance, it all depends on how the car is classified. Around here there is a "black list" of cars that many companies will not insure. Mustangs, Eclipses, Miatas, basically any sports car or muscle car is on the list. The companies that will insure them get a hefty premium for it, but will lower it after a couple of years.

It is a '99, bought it '04. It had 99K miles on it (all highway... was used as a rec vehicle, fully customized).

As for insurance, it all depends on how the car is classified. Around here there is a "black list" of cars that many companies will not insure. Mustangs, Eclipses, Miatas, basically any sports car or muscle car is on the list. The companies that will insure them get a hefty premium for it, but will lower it after a couple of years.

How is a Miata classified as a sports car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom