Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I noticed your sig and avatar a while ago, and I hate you for it, but it's too late to do anything about it now. :(

IT'S OFFICAL BOYS AND GIRLS!

FROM http://www.animeondvd.com/
Viz Media Acquires Bleach Anime (06:36 PM EST): According to this report from C21 Media back on February 6th, Viz Media has acquired the Bleach anime in order to push more into the teen anime market. This comes at a time when a recent Cartoon Network interview has the commentator talking about how Bleach is very much an Adult Swim oriented show and would fit well in their line-up. Time that with Inu Yasha getting closer to finishing and it looks as if Viz Media is lining things up for their next big TV push in addition to Naruto.
FROM C21 Media
Viz uses Bleach to clean up in teen market 6 Feb 2006 Subscriber content
Japanese animé and manga licensor Viz Media has acquired its first title aimed at the older teen and young adult demo.

It's offical. Bleach has been lisenced by VIZ. At least it's not FUNIMATION, ADVison or 4KIDS.

So expect some of the fan subbers to stop producting Bleach fan subs. I hope this does mean that we can see some of the bleach stuff come out in the West. Like the Bleach P2P game.

The other thing to keep an eye out for it the Bleach - The Sealed Sword Frenzy (OAV)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6197

It looks like it's a side story, unlike Memories in the rain which was a retelling on an earlier story.

It's offical. Bleach has not been lisenced by VIZ
......has not? You mean 'has'?

I doubt dattebayo will stop as they continue doing naruto and whatnot.

well animesuki still has bleach listed and they're pretty fast about pulling anything licensed off their trackers so I dunno about whether this is true or not

Either way I don't really care since I never watch english subs or buy much merchandise and since I know DB is already subbing it I know they'll continue to do so regardless plus they're always really fast with releases...only anime stuff I'd buy would probably be authentic stuff like swords or weapons

swords.........or a cute little alvis keychain, couple shotglasses and a ramune :p

Nubius said:
......has not? You mean 'has'?

I doubt dattebayo will stop as they continue doing naruto and whatnot.
OOPS. My bad. :eek:

gaara said:
well animesuki still has bleach listed and they're pretty fast about pulling anything licensed off their trackers so I dunno about whether this is true or not
I noticed that. Like it's been about 3 days now since Viz purchased the rights. And yet anime suki still has it listed.

I know Lunar will definatly pull it.
You are right about DB as they are still continuing to releasing Naruto.

swords.........or a cute little alvis keychain, couple shotglasses and a ramune
nah only weapons for me...maybe a shotglass and of course some sake and a few wallscrolls but that's as far as I'd go...would much rather have a life sized version of zangetsu with the bandage wrap and such, plus it'd be awesome if you could throw it by the hilt wrap like hollow ichigo

speaking of which...71 freaking episodes, wow, feels like I've only been watching it for a few months tops

nah only weapons for me...maybe a shotglass and of course some sake and a few wallscrolls but that's as far as I'd go
yeah that's what you tell yourself now :p

I forgot about my wallscrolls lol even though they are pretty hard to miss.

The hellsing shotglasses are freakin awesome though....and like I said that alvis keychain was too adorable to pass up. The maya and aya keychain I got to annoy a friend lol. He wanted those keychains so bad so I bought them muahahaha.

And I love my swords, a life size zangetsu would be awesome...I think over that though I'd rather have his bankai sword.....that'd be freakin unbelievable. Solid black sword like that.

Also I really like the sword from Blood+, it's a really interesting design.

I just downloaded Bleach and am in the 3 episode but it is ok but I don't like subtitles and I don't got a OGM version. also how many episodes are in bleach I got the first 50. I also just got downloading gunslinger it looks really cool from the beginning credits but that is all I watched so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom