black metal music i know some of you are in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any bands that sound like the link i provided it dosent have to be black metal it just hast to have that sort of real deep vocall deth grunt through the whole song. saxon i'll remember pcyclon nine they sound good.

Dark Tranquillity's lead singer has a very low but powerful growl like CoF. Download their newest album Fiction or Damage Done. Two best ones I think.

Also Dimmu Borgir has the same growl and is black metal. Ever listen to DevilDriver?

Dark Tranquillity's lead singer has a very low but powerful growl like CoF. Download their newest album Fiction or Damage Done. Two best ones I think.

Also Dimmu Borgir has the same growl and is black metal. Ever listen to DevilDriver?

yep i have listened to devil drive.

Fear Factory are pretty good.

I'm starting to listen to some Opeth, pretty good but the songs are so bloody long and if i have my ipod to quite i can't tell whether I'm listening to something or not :p. They kinda remind me of Tool with the length and silence/harmonic then switching to drums/guitar and waking you up.

More into thrash, death, melodic, and industrial metal, and a few Christian metal bands too (Underoath, Demon Hunter, etc). I mostly like music that has gutteral/deep vocals/screaming. I'd list some bands...but I'm too lazy lol.

Listen to Sludge Metal:

Down
Damage Plan
Eye Hate God
Crowbar

Try these;

Satyricon
Aborted
Aeturnus
Cephalic Carnage
Enslaved
Fear Factory
Meshuggah

Roberto nice list.

I just bought Xenosapian by Carnage ;)

Aborted have a concert on my birthday , but I don't really like them.

Besides Meshuggah, Opeth, Dream Theater, are by far the best bands in Metal today.

In Flames (favorite)
As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Arch Enemy
Killswitch Engage
Cannibal Corpse

Some others that I'm too lazy to remember

Not all classified as Black Metal, but metal at least.

CrazeD your my kinda guy :p

InFlames is probably my favorite band, they own.

Killswitch is pretty good aswell. I'll have to listen to some As I Lay Dying, i just looked at a video on youtube and they seem pretty good, kinda remind me of a killswitch/InFlames hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom