It seems like you can't do shit on the Internet anymore!

Elon Musk is in no way a lord and savior. Elon is a businessman. But he does stand for free speech. Use a search engine called Free Spoke to see the opinions of left, right and center views. I believe that the left has gone so far left that those that were left like Tulsi Gabbart, are now considered to be right?

Elon Musk is in no way a lord and savior. Elon is a businessman. But he does stand for free speech. Use a search engine called Free Spoke to see the opinions of left, right and center views. I believe that the left has gone so far left that those that were left like Tulsi Gabbart, are now considered to be right?
He stands to stay out of the crosshairs of the alphabet group, but as a business man that lost over 200 billion his backpedaling has been seen. That's not here nor there with regards to my response though, my point was simply it's all a cesspool. It's brain mush to keep people towards an agenda. Fox, CNN, and MSNBC is yesteryear, Twitter and Facebook are today. That's why the alphabets had control over Twitter, and if he bought Facebook we'd see the same thing there. Google is no different. They capitalize on the popularity to feed misinformation that gets spread like wildfire even quicker than any TV news broadcast. People eat it up and attack each other and the truth gets misconstrued as conspiracy. 1984, it's always been a psychological game and I don't care to be a part of it. People who go against it get silenced or bought.

Back
Top Bottom