So I need to speed up my Website

Apex Interface

Beta member
I have a website that is live and operational however it is slow. The Page Insight speed is low.
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http://apexinterface.com/&tab=desktop
And since yesterday it has somehow gotten worse and all I did was install then uninstall a plugin. I need to do a clean up I think off old CSS and such. There are details of what I need to change on that speed insight result but the guide on how to fix it there is not good. I tried some of the fixes and it had 0 effect. Is there some code examples or better information I can get from you forum users about how I can speed up my Wordpress based site. It is using Woocommerce and Dokan in a multi-vendor setup.

Btw this site I made it because I was disgusted by the conduct and privacy policies of Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Ebay (/Gumtree), Youtube & every single social media/ecommerce platform. Incase you are wondering after looking at the name and checking it. It is 100% functional it is just a speed issue which I think can be optimized I just need some expert community advice on how to do this and in a way that does not cause it to be slower. Using some of the plugins for wordpress does absolutely nothing for me and infact 2 made it worse.

I am running website design and development company in Dubai
If you need our services for this purpose, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like ilt might be due to WooCommerce conflicting with some stuff you have going on:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-ajaxget_refreshed_fragments-1/page/3/
Check the last post on page 3.

That endpoint (/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments) is causing a ~3s load time.

You could also either reduce the filesize of your images, or use a different menu system (loading all of those images takes some time as well, even though they're loaded dynamically as you scroll to them).

Can you please share the website URL? or share in which cms it's made? It would be then much easier for me to suggest a solution.

Can you please share the website URL? or share in which cms it's made? It would be then much easier for me to suggest a solution.
URL was shared in the OP, and CMS seems to be WordPress, and seems to be because of the WooCommerce plugin.

Well. I just checked with Gtemetrix. It's perfectly fine. Sometimes, a new plugin installation creates conflict with the theme. So, next time whenever you encounter such an issue. Try to undo recent changes first.

If you have a website that is life but is slow, there are several things you can do to improve its speed and performance. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Optimize images: Large image files can slow down your website's load time. You can optimize images by compressing them and reducing their file size without sacrificing too much image quality.
  2. Minimize HTTP requests: Each time a web page loads, it sends multiple HTTP requests to the server to retrieve images, scripts, and other resources. The more requests your page sends, the slower it will load. You can reduce the number of requests by consolidating files, eliminating unnecessary files, and using browser caching.
  3. Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN): A CDN distributes your website's files across multiple servers in different locations around the world. This can speed up your website's load time by reducing the distance between the user and the server.
  4. Optimize code: Make sure your website's code is efficient and streamlined. Minimize the use of unnecessary regulation, remove any unnecessary white space, and compress your code to reduce file size.
  5. Use a fast web hosting provider: The speed of your website can also depend on the quality of your web hosting provider. Make sure you choose a hosting provider that offers fast load times and has a good reputation for reliability.
  6. Use a cache plugin: Caching can help speed up your website by storing frequently accessed data in the user's browser. A caching plugin can make setting up and managing caching on your website easy.
  7. Reduce the number of plugins: Too many plugins can slow down your website, so it's essential to use only the plugins you need and keep them updated.
By implementing these strategies, you can improve your website's speed and performance, which can lead to a better user experience and increased engagement.

You can start by optimizing your images using tools like TinyPNG or ShortPixel.

Minimize and combine CSS and JavaScript files to reduce HTTP requests using plugins like Autoptimize or WP Super Minify. Utilize a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache to serve cached versions of your pages, reducing server load and load times. Consider using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to distribute content globally and reduce server latency.

Lastly, ensure your hosting provider offers good server performance and consider upgrading to a faster host if needed. These steps should help speed up your website while maintaining its functionality, especially in a multi-vendor setup with WooCommerce and Dokan.

Back
Top Bottom