Bf2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
You really think they can add stuff when they should be fixing stuff rather then adding stuff. Like a new map in this upcoming patch. I MEAN FIX THE DARN BUGS!! WHO CARES ABOUT ONE NEW MAP
? what kind of bugs? i don notice anything. not even 1 bug bugged me yet in this game. o except the part that i have to restart comp every time i want to re-play.

boomstick666 said:
? what kind of bugs? i don notice anything. not even 1 bug bugged me yet in this game. o except the part that i have to restart comp every time i want to re-play.

I remeber I could only play BF2 once per start up so I had to restart. Anyways that's fixed

Crashes crashes to desktop crashes and more crashes

When you hit join game/spawn point and hit ok It would freeze making you reboot your computer.

I know Havoc has a whole list of them. Go browse the ea forums!!

Server crashing cause A problem with your connection has occured !!!!

PZEROFGH said:
I remeber I could only play BF2 once per start up so I had to restart. Anyways that's fixed

Crashes crashes to desktop crashes and more crashes

When you hit join game/spawn point and hit ok It would freeze making you reboot your computer.

I know Havoc has a whole list of them. Go browse the ea forums!!

Server crashing cause A problem with your connection has occured !!!!
never happened on me even once. only the re-play=restart bug.

I agree....fix the **** bugs instead of wasting time on developing booster pack after booster pack. Give us our money's worth the first time!

ARG bf2 is really ****ing me off.

When im done playing I pres esc, then dissconect, then quit and then my whole desktop becomes unusable and freezes.

EVREYTIME

:mad:

sad and scary truth? you dont. EA is at fault for this one. its their 1.3 patch and rumor is that they're working on a beta, this month actually, with the fixed problem. soon, grasshopper... soon

if you are suffering from crashes with the patch 1.3 people advise to install the full patch and not the incremental one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom