banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do occasionaly only go into audio section.. but i will only reply to people i know are perfectly reasonable, and if a good opinion is already gave i will not offer my own to avoid confrontation.

Exactley. It's like:

person 1)"You should get these speakers, there best"

person 2)"What there crap ! GAWRRRRRR DIE ! *flame flame flame flame*

person 1)"dont ask for frigging advice if your just going to ignore it you *flame flame flame flame*

and everyone comes out with 500 infractions.
`

Yup, i made one thread in there, it got filled with flame (not mine, other people arguing) and then i said nevermind because i was not recieving help and then got flamed because i thought that they were not helping me. It is just crazy...i know the section is useful (kinda) for speaker help, but imo the section should just be completly deleted. It is not worth it.

hmmm hate to revisit the past, but since everyones throwing in questions concerning the rules. My question is, does a member have the right to know the explanation he was given an infraction for ( when the title of the infraction does not imply enough information ) and does asking for that explanation ( as long as it is done so respectfully ) warrant him another infraction?

My question is, does a member have the right to know the explanation he was given an infraction for ( when the title of the infraction does not imply enough information ) and does asking for that explanation ( as long as it is done so respectfully ) warrant him another infraction?

nah, you can ask what the infraction was for respectively if you do not know. As long as your not argueing that you did not deserve it rudly, and you except that you are at fault for it then i would not think the person that gave you the infraction would mind. But don't go threw another person, ask the person that gave you the infraction.EX> if Ste or Nitestick gave you an infraction, take it up with him, not trotter.

It's in the description Gabb when we ding some one there is a message giving the reasons why if you have any further questions you can always contact the mod who gave it just don't act like a *** and complain about it an the mod will explain in detail why etc.

Right, Luke. Always go the issuing mod first. If that doesn't work, shoot me a PM and I will look into it.

I keep abreast of any and all infractions issued, and the mods will tell you that I will not hesitate to question they if it doesn't appear to be warranted.

The "Contact Us" link sends email to one of my email accounts, so if a member is banned they can still contact me as for why. Creating a new account to try to get answers only assure that you will have no chance of being a part of Tech-Forums again.

hmmm hate to revisit the past, but since everyones throwing in questions concerning the rules. My question is, does a member have the right to know the explanation he was given an infraction for ( when the title of the infraction does not imply enough information ) and does asking for that explanation ( as long as it is done so respectfully ) warrant him another infraction?

Right in the rules mate.

10) Questions or Concerns
If you have a question, comment or concern contact the Moderator of the area you have the issue with. If they can not resolve the issue they will refer it to the next person in line.
Confidential concerns can be posted in the Confidential Discussions forum. Only the original poster and the moderator team can see these posts, and any discussions there are treated as both private and confidential.

It says right there the steps to take. Either via PM or via the designated forum.;)

It's in the description Gabb when we ding some one there is a message giving the reasons why if you have any further questions you can always contact the mod who gave it just don't act like a *** and complain about it an the mod will explain in detail why etc.

I'll take your advice then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom