Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to bring up a 10 month old thread....
Better than starting yet another anime thread. He used the search function and found a previous thread that's completely related to what he's posting about. This isn't a scenario in which 'necrothreading' should be mentioned. He's only got 7 posts and managed to use the search function, that's a lot more than I can say for a lot of the other longer standing members here so don't knock him for it.

I'm currently downloading Fruits Basket (Full), yeah I know I never watched it yet... and I'm downloading Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Kimi ga blah blah was annoying. The girl is a horrid **** and the guy is an idiot. Story done.

Fruits basket was aright, but it is basically the same crap every episode. Some humor followed by a sad story followed by everyone bonding together. How sweet.

oh, here's my list of animes that I watched:

On the topic of animes, I'm trying to keep track of all the animes I've watched, so here they are:
-You're Under Arrest
-Ruroni Kenshin
-Inuyasha
-Chobits
-Love Hina
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Orange Road
-Full Metal Alchemist
-School Rumble
-Suzuka ( http://www.active-x.net/cgi-bin/~in...talkies;action=display;num=1153199603;start=0 )
-Initial D
-Last Exile
-Most of Zoids series
-Most of the old Gundam series thats not Seed or Seed Destiny
-Prince Of Tennis
-Spirited Away
-Akira
-Slam Dunk
-Dragon Ball

Waiting for chapter 116 to come out of Suzuka. The manga is way better than the anime!

Well I just skipped like 5 pages of w/e you guys typed just to say: No son of mine will ever watch anime!!

The most Anime I ever watched was Yu-Gi-Oh when I was youger.. that and a little bit of Pokemon when it first came out.....

Nubius said:
Better than starting yet another anime thread. He used the search function and found a previous thread that's completely related to what he's posting about. This isn't a scenario in which 'necrothreading' should be mentioned. He's only got 7 posts and managed to use the search function, that's a lot more than I can say for a lot of the other longer standing members here so don't knock him for it.

Yes, you do have a point there. I'm just saying that the fact that it's 10 months old just kind of annoys me. I wasn't knocking him for using the search function and what not. I just got annoyed because the thread was old..

I'm just saying that the fact that it's 10 months old just kind of annoys me
.....................................why? What harm does it bring to you?

Hey, I remember this thread and the millions of others just like it!

I'm glad he bumped it instead of starting yet another one......

*goes back to watching eureka seven*

NeedAcpu said:
Well I just skipped like 5 pages of w/e you guys typed just to say: No son of mine will ever watch anime!!

why? you're taking away one of the most beautiful things that has been this past century!

RockyZ said:
why? you're taking away one of the most beautiful things that has been this past century!
Because instead of sitting around watching some japanese cartoons blow each other up in world war 3 I would rather have my son watch some football. Besides out of all my friends (I play hockey and football so my friends are mostly the athletic popular kids, you know the ones that get the girls :p ) I've never heard any of them even utter the word anime in my whole life.

So you know I guess it's what runs in your family or whatever. My dad was a very good football player and loves rock and ****, so I grew up watching football, playing sports, and listening to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom