Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, then 10 years after highschool, the jocks are drunkards who never did anything with their lives while the computer nerd/otaku went on to be bill gates............have fun with that milwaukees best :D

And then the computer nerds that wasted there life smoking the reefer are still poor computer nerds :p

I only have a few true Otaku friends. Their grades and mine are the highest in our class. I happened to get top 3 rank for 2-3 of my classes this year. While all the jocks are 2-3 from the bottem.

That doesn't mean I don't play sports. I have vigorous tennis practice everyday afterschool and we go to competitions 2 times a week.

Thats not the point. The way the Mangaka draws each character differently gives each of them a different personality just by looking at them. Their facial expressions shows emotions so well, and the storylines are usually very well written. Anime isn't all about violence, its very artistic and lets a person escape reality or at least live as someone else for the time they watch it. It's not liek they should let anime consume their life, but its a great hobby!

Otaku 4 Life!

And then the computer nerds that wasted there life smoking the reefer are still poor computer nerds
The computer nerds who smoke pot aren't that big in numbers. It's the jocks who go out and drink and smoke until they only brain cells they have left are the ones that can comprehend 'HIKE!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom