Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
well theres not that many anime fans here...I think it's pretty much me, gaara, and harper that actively download it...well just us that I know have talked about it before and whatnot.

I watch way the hell too many series to bother even trying to list them...

But I go to www.isohunt.com type in the name of the one I want and download it via torrent.

Like it doesn't require you to download it... Anyways Dark Sniper what anime is that in your sig?

i watch anime, had to stop dl since i was on dial up for the summer, but now bad on that T1 connection, time to start the torrents, can u guys make any suggetions? i need something new. i used to watch fan subs on winamp, but i couldnt connect anymore, so i left it.

Personally, I don't care for anime//manga. I'm more of a comic book type guy with the really buff super heros who ARNT in giant robots kicking some guys arse ( punisher's my fav) I also hate in anime is them big eyes, to big, to big, toooooo biggggggg.

Like it doesn't require you to download it...
what kind of stupid ass comment is this? When I say 'actively download' I mean go out of their way to not only catch episodes that are subbed out of japan weekly, but are generally downloading something new quite frequently...for me I generally have something new downloading every day.

Shadow Geek - you should us Storm Codec 5.00 it'll play anything...a lot of animes are coming out with dual audio in ogm or mkv formats and that codec comes in handy for playing them.

Personally, I don't care for anime//manga. I'm more of a comic book type guy with the really buff super heros who ARNT in giant robots kicking some guys arse ( punisher's my fav) I also hate in anime is them big eyes, to big, to big, toooooo biggggggg.
1. Mangas ARE comics, it's just a different name for it and obviously not the same stories.

2. Not every anime is with robots as I HATE 'mecha' based animes myself...there are a lot of really good fighting ones out there as well.

3. I used to hate the big eyes too...but it depends on which ones you watch..not all have it, but yeah most do of course. Now I'm just used to how those characters look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom