Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice basilisk sig rundat ;)

I made this one for a friend over at harpers anime site

...of course it's not 'leet' like yours with animation and gennosukes genjutsu :D

Anime is great fun, im currently trying to get a friend from WoW into it - just got him to install Azureus.

I've gotten him to download some of the Second Raid FMP and Naruto, anyone got any ideas what else to introduce him to?

Thought Sam X, since the dub is good it makes it a good intro into anime without the person needing to concentrate too much on subs.

It's not my site. I just moderate there.
yeah I tend to forget because you post the site here a bit, plus I see you the most around there...it's actually Pixels site right?

I've gotten him to download some of the Second Raid FMP and Naruto, anyone got any ideas what else to introduce him to?
You need to start him off on the first Full metal panic and then full metal panic Fumoffo especially since fumoffu is more comedy than seriousness like the first series and 2nd raid...but theres no point in starting him in a story that's based around you knowing what happened in the first series to some degree.

Introduce him to Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the shell, you can get english dubs of those as well which are pretty good, I actually like ghost in the shells english dub but I generally always watch subs.

But it also depends on the person, need to know what kind of things he might be interested in....fighting shows (Tenjou Tenge or ikkitousen) mecha shows (I HATE mechs...but theres ehh gundam I guess, Jinki: extended..well hell theres a ton of these shows out there) samurai shows (samurai 7 , samurai deeper kyo, as I said, samurai champloo)

Dang Nubius you truly do know your anime lol
Nah, in all honesty I'm a 'newbie' when it comes to it...Harper on the other hand has been following it for years...like back when dragonball was new 15 years ago or such lol....I've only been into it since may or so but I just download like a madman :p I've already gone past 275gb+ and countless series in that time hehe

Dragonball Z is a newer form dude....the very first original show was simply "Dragonball" which debuted in like 1983 I believe.

Dragonball Z was in 1989..

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=243

Just look at all the damn movies and sequels they've had...I hate that damn show though...it's like 2 minutes of fighting and 25 minutes of the narrator going "WILL GOKU DEFEAT ASSMAN!? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE SUPER SAIYAN!? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EARTH!? OMGZ0RZ!!!"

Theres a reason it's called Drag-On Ball :p

it's the slowest damn show on this planet when it comes to moving the plot along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom