Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yup still got it. It does help but it's not powerful enough. My room is still well in excess of 30c right now even with it running at full power for the past 20+ hours. But without it it would be 40c+ easily, it's normally 5c above outside temp in my right. It's 39c right now so it'd be around 44c without the AC.

I'm with you on the cool natured thing. I can't stand anything above mid 20's really for more than a few minutes. I'm always the one guy on vacation to stay in the shade while everyone else is sunbathing, I really hate hot direct sun exposure.

It isn't that's the problem. It's a 150 year old house that had an illegal loft conversion done that has zero insulation in the roof, and the roof is black tiles. I can hold my hand up to the ceiling and feel a tonne of heat radiating into my room. Newer houses are pretty well insulated, though people still seem to be struggling to keep them cool.
House I'm in now has like paper for insulation.

House I'm in now has like paper for insulation.

It's why I want my first house to be a newbuild that is built with modern insulation standards.

In other news I just calculated my AC costs $1 an hour in electricity to cool my room. I've had it on for 40 hours straight, lol. rip my electricity bill.

Last edited:
It's why I want my first house to be a newbuild that is built with modern insulation standards.

In other news I just calculated my AC costs $1 an hour in electricity to cool my room. I've had it on for 40 hours straight, lol. rip my electricity bill.
At least over here, they're made to be cheap and just barely efficient enough for code. Cracks left all over construction of homes; everything is just built very cheaply.

Hello Everone! :)

Lets vent out our frusterations and release anger here. We dont have to worry about neighbors complaing. Lets do this together and post your screams. Lets bust a caps lock, place large letters, symbols or :mad:, :p:D. Ready? Go!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, Now doesn't that feel better?

Doesn't it feel great to let out your anger without consequences?

Hello Everone! :)

Lets vent out our frusterations and release anger here. We dont have to worry about neighbors complaing. Lets do this together and post your screams. Lets bust a caps lock, place large letters, symbols or :mad:, :p:D. Ready? Go!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, Now doesn't that feel better?

Doesn't it feel great to let out your anger without consequences?
That sounds like fun and all that but I think I'd rather keep it all in until I post something on Twitter, or Facebroke or .....
(Good thing I have no accounts at those places!)

Well it's official, I am the lightest weight i've been in my entire adult life, infact since I was 16 - so twelve years. Hopped on the scale this morning at 198.6 pounds. I havn't been below 200 pounds in a very long time. I've spent most of the past 10 years at 250 to 260 pounds.

Well it's official, I am the lightest weight i've been in my entire adult life, infact since I was 16 - so twelve years. Hopped on the scale this morning at 198.6 pounds. I havn't been below 200 pounds in a very long time. I've spent most of the past 10 years at 250 to 260 pounds.
I used to worry about my weight when I was younger. I dont worry now that I'm aging. I dont care how fat I am. I can blow up like a baloon and float away. I am a bit overweight and dont care anymore.

Awesome, my man. I am still whittling away at it myself. I've slacked off a bit so I'm staying at the same weight but am getting it going again. What's messing me up is all this traveling for work. When it's just me I can go where I want and get what fits my way of eating, but when I have to take some of my techs out I don't get to choose.

Back
Top Bottom