Random Chit Chat

Several non-MSM sources were mentioned. Have you actually looked at any other sources mentioned? or only the one's you agree with?
Personally I view the regular MSM and about a half dozen or more non-msm news sources in addition. I like to think I can make my own decisions about what is being reported, you should be free to do that too.

What Putin is doing is horrible and nobody can deny that as a fact but I'm continually seeing more and more reports slowly leaking that the Ukraine govt/army is filled with white supremacist and neo-nazi's?
Reports lately have came out that the Burisma energy from Ukraine (owned by a Ukrainian oligarch) had Hunter on their payroll, and Joe accepted 5 Million while he was VP for Obama. The Biden regime has been caught with multiple LLC corporations that were being used to launder their ill gotten gains

Im just gonna say, as a european, this conversation seems absolutely wild. Just in the sense that mindsets are extremely different, its pretty interesting.

In other news I secured a $20,000 payrise at work over the next year. Pretty happy.
Congrats on that payrise!
Things on this side of the pond are crazy and I can only see things getting much worse than better.
At least I'm hoping that this subject won't get axed by the admins and I think it'll be o.k. as long as we all act like adults

Did anyone hear about the wildfires spreading in Canada and the United States? We are experiencing a drout accross the entire state of PA!! There are code red air quality alerts due to the wildfires spreading. There has to be some type of conspiracy! WTF! First there was 150 wildfires accross the Canadian border and than my mom calls and states she watched the news and they stated 400 wildfires and the problem will worsen! First the government tries to kill us with covid and now wildfires??? If they arn't it sure seems like it! It appears as though the government is thinking the covid pandemic was no longer working to depopulate us so we will try depopulating with wildfires. It appears as if the government must be desperate to depopulate us and using scientific manipulation of weather patterns maticulously manipulating a series of events to ensure it pans out well for them, and it These events sure do appear suspicious. China kept covid a secret and now suddenly wildfires and code red warnings are suddenly appearing in places that never have before and more than usual. Monkeypox cases were on the rise as never seen before. There is definately some type of terrorist attack going on! There has to be! I could easily be convinced if somone states that to me. Oh and also bird flu more than usual! I'm wonderig if terrorist are releasing birds everywhere with the flu and attempting to mutate in a scietific lab and breading more birds for the purpose of depopulation because my car is filled with bird droppings everywhere!! Ugg!! :facepalm::lol:

BTW guys, I'm kidding Hahaha

Last edited:
yup.....
same here too, no rain for almost a month, and we get hazy smoke clouds from the Canuck fires.
Forest fire conspiracies????
I doubt it. Last year Cali and northwest coast was on fire too but everything must have already burned now up in Cali because I'm not hearing anything. There was a fire in Grayling, Mi. but it is out now

Monkeypox cases were on the rise as never seen before.
OMG!!!!
That is Racists!!!
The World Health Organization, responding to complaints that the word monkeypox conjures up racist tropes and stigmatizes patients, is recommending that the name of the disease be changed to mpox.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/28/health/monkeypox-mpox-who.html

I suppose that its o.k. this time probably because nobody gave you that memo yet....LOL
(this world is becoming more stupid by the minute)
:rolleyes:

We don't get to say what is and is not racists....cuz that could be racists in and of itself!
Actually it is the WHO and the U.S. Biden regime that make the claim that the "M" word is racists!!!
I have no idea how monkeys are offended but they must be....

Back
Top Bottom