Random Chit Chat

Well if you refuse to view it I'm certainly not going to ask again. If you don't give a shit then that is up to you and your business.
I said it sounds like something I wouldn't give a shit about, aka I wouldn't want to waste an hour and a half of my life on some nonsense I probably already know. That's based entirely on the title alone and how vague and prudish you're being about it. I simply asked for a synopsis to gauge rather I should on side of being open minded.

Speaking of that, how many folks, you included, called me ridiculous or an idiot over Covid? I was right about the whole damn thing.
I've been called unpatriotic and a commie because I've said from the start Bush did 9/11. The declassified docs proved the CIA was involved.
I was called a ton of names and racist by my best friend and other close friend because I said Obama's CARE act was nothing more than forced insurance and a big pharma scam. I was 20 when he was voted on and put into office, smart enough to call it like it was.
I was slandered by my own mother over Covid because I said she was being an idiot blaming it on Abbot. My mom's 65 years old and didn't learn a single thing from my father in the 25 years they were married before his death.
I called precisely how they would use Covid against Trump, how they'd fuck with the polls, why the Dems were obsessed with opening our borders to use illegals, and even called it when I said J6 was pushed by the Dems. Including how Antia and BLM are nothing more than domestic terrorist groups funded by team blue. The red guys fighting them are nothing more than idiots falling for BS.
I called it when I said Ukraine is nothing more than a money laundering scheme to hide the Biden's bullshit, and that the alphabet bois would put their head in the sand. I called it when I said they'd try to bury his piece of shit son's laptop. I called it when I said after they fail to put Trump in jail they'll ignore the piled up evidence against the Biden's. It's happening right now as we speak, and will continue to do so.
I also called it when I said the alphabet bois had control over all social media and that they were using it to control the flow of information over Covid, the elections, and the people's opinions if they went against the status quo. Fuckboi Muskrat proved that for me.
I called it when I said Epstein would wind up dead before his clients got released, and later on said nothing would come out of his girlfriends trial. The so called list got leaked, nothing happened.
I have said for years now the big names boomers used to worship are the people behind the downfall of this country and most of the world. George Soros, The Roths, The Bass, The Rockefellers, all of them. This country has been horse shit since before the first world war. It's taken the internet and social media for SOME people to start seeing it, even if the US is trying to cover it up as best they can.

That being said I Googled this documentary. It will tell me literally nothing I don't already know. I've said before that group is a plague on this country and we shouldn't give them an inch over 10 years ago. It's nothing more than a movement to further divide this country and groom our children just like how the government has been doing to the black community for 70 years. I experience it first hand and deal with it daily. My son's mother when she was couch surfing after I told her to leave was indoctrinated into this 'cult' and is an activist for this BS. You can ask Trotter, I believe he recently deleted her because of it. She says she's "non-binary" and the BS that comes out of her mouth is the most ridiculous strawman shit you'd ever hear. I get to deal with the BS with her trying to pull my son into this shit.

I can watch all the damn "documentaries", tik tok videos, conspiracy nuts on YT, and articles all I want. They won't tell me anything I don't already know or have already thought. THAT is why I said I probably don't give a shit. Especially with this one, I live it. I fear it because of my own kids and the trafficking going on being funneled to the disgusting rich fucks in this country. The absolutely obvious grooming of children and their plans moving forward with this movement. It's a plague, and they should be hung. These things are nothing more than trying to spoon feed people who will listen without being targeted by those who don't want the info out. If people gave a shit they'd wake the fuck up and adhere to the real purpose of the second amendment. This country is too stupid to do so, and that's what they've wanted since the end of the second world war.

you included, called me ridiculous or an idiot over Covid
That is total Bullshit.
Show me where I posted anything like that?

I already stated that we are living in very controversial times, which is way worse than what we had in the late 60's.
MSM flat out lied about Target store employees being threatened, and they had to admit that was "misinformation".
The U.S. government is currently the most dangerous country to its own citizens

That is total Bullshit.
Show me where I posted anything like that?
Everybody here was slamming me when I said it was a crock of shit, it was man made and released to distract us, and started speaking up about how it's all for control. I specifically stated most of the deaths were fake numbers and got hit with a lot of "my so and so has Covid and suffering"....yea most do when they have the flu and purposely being mistreated. If you care to go back 3 years by all means, because this wasn't the only place that did it. I lost in person friends over it too. Even the very person that was proving me right working in the middle of it even came at me over the vaccines until her lead pharmacy person proved me right about those too. That would be my wife. Notice how since Covid this place has been dead and full of bots besides like 3 of us that still post. We lost what was left of the regulars during and after Covid and many participated in the back and forth debates. I have no doubt the difference in opinions over such a large subject had a big part to play in it.

But that is digressing from the topic at hand. I prefer to keep that useless waste of 3 years behind me.

I don't need to go back 3 yrs because I know that I never stated anything you said I did
We are here today and my posts are relating to what is going on right now.
Children are being mutilated right under our own noses and people need to be aware of this fact

I can not comment because I have not seen it.
Do you think the video "2000 Mules" was propaganda too?

Yes... very much so. I don't give a fat turd about culture propaganda shit. I'm more concerned that will still be able to have my social security when and If I'm able to retire without the age limit going up or losing everything I put into it; Or that my health insurance won't be so astronomically high that I won't be able to afford it... Stuff like that. So if all you have to worry about is Fauci, Illegal Immigrants, So called election fraud, banning women's rights, etc... I'm happy for you. The rest of the common folk, myself included, have things to do.

I don't need to go back 3 yrs because I know that I never stated anything you said I did
We are here today and my posts are relating to what is going on right now.
Children are being mutilated right under our own noses and people need to be aware of this fact
The only person who didn't have a negative comment in some form towards the truth I was speaking was Trotter. It's hard for most to comprehend the fact that world governments don't give a shit about the common people and our health & prosperity isn't in their interests. Combine that with the fact that if you had something negative to say about Democrats and their schemes you were blasted as a Trump supporter, a racist, or whatever. Obviously the latter wouldn't be you all things considered. But literally NOBODY aside from 2 in person friends gave two shits about the truth I was speaking until well after the fact. Some to this day still negate it or pretend they weren't entirely wrong. In any case it doesn't matter, it was just a point and doesn't really mean much aside from the fact that I'm used to it. That's it.

As for the kid thing, I've been saying that for years too. Can't count how many times I've been called a racist, bigot, cis piece of shit, white supremacist, etc simply for speaking fact. Left leaning virtue signalers and bandwagoners are nothing more than Democratic pawn clowns as far as I'm concerned. And right leaning bible thumping boomers are the reason this country is 20 years behind. For the past 50 years at least this country has been a corrupt shit show needing reset. My dad always said I'd see a great war in my time, and I always scoffed at the idea. These days, I now think he's right. If it wasn't race wars, corrupt government money laundering, restricting and disabling of freedoms and rights, mass inflation, rescissions, genocide (you read that right), mass control, locking people in their homes, purposely making people sick and killing them, brainwashing, psyops, illegal taxation, illegal confiscation of weapons (red flag), or any other manner of illegal activities that would wake the people up. It'll be fucking with their children. People ignored kids being trafficked for other countries, ignored kids being trafficked for cartels, ignored kids being trafficked for rich elite on Epstein's island, but now that this nut job movement has gone far enough to infiltrate the schools people are FINALLY starting to see beyond their nose. It's funny you say "going on right now" because it's been going on for years. It's just in the form of a "pride" movement now, and corporate America is funding the show. Even the gays are against it because it took 10 years but they finally see their "rights" and "oppression" movement was taken over by white virtue signallers being controlled by our government to purposely groom and castrate our children for a new generation of weak obeyers. They want us dependent on them so they can keep control. Don't need walking on eggshell videos to show people that. All people need to do is just look and see. 10 minutes on the internet will show it.

Edit: Also, I got spit in the face because I refused to take that bullshit vaccine. My wife regrets it because she was pregnant when she got it. Look how quickly people turned against each other and even the president for his cabinets decision making. That's what they want, and what any of it's all about. Covid, the children, race wars, this bullshit Ukraine war, domestic terrorist groups, Operation Lonestar, the castration of truth and incursion of false facts on media sources, housing market, recession, all of it.

Last edited:
Yes... very much so. I don't give a fat turd about culture propaganda shit. I'm more concerned that will still be able to have my social security when and If I'm able to retire without the age limit going up or losing everything I put into it; Or that my health insurance won't be so astronomically high that I won't be able to afford it... Stuff like that. So if all you have to worry about is Fauci, Illegal Immigrants, So called election fraud, banning women's rights, etc... I'm happy for you. The rest of the common folk, myself included, have things to do.
Social security was always meant to be taken away from you. Look it up, and along with it the bill signed for modern taxation. It was never meant to be a "retirement" fund, and 401k was created as a scapegoat to take more money in the name of retirement on the basis of SS going away. They're both horseshit, and anybody actually wanting money to retire on shouldn't have been using the government or central bank to hold that promise. Semi-smart people are utilizing roth IRAs for compounding interest over the course of 15+ years for non taxable funds you can deduct from. Smarter people put money in liquid assets. There's a reason American schools don't teach dick all about actual finances. They want us all dependent on government handouts.

Edit:
Also, my mom is 66 and only receives 600 from SS, my friend who is 72 and selling me his house because he can't afford the mortgage anymore is getting 552. How can anybody survive on that pitiful amount for the past 20 years? That'll cover groceries if you're lucky.

Last edited:
I know it was meant to be taken away, that was the point of the program when it was started; to be an interest free loan to the gov't while saving for the future of the common person. But over the years it was twisted and reshaped by greedy people in power who wanted that money.

Social security is a whatever you want to call it, but at the end of the day we all put thousands of dollars into it and I want to get that money back in the way it was meant to be. It's not meant to be an all consuming retirement, I understand that, but it is my money for when I am able to get it. What's the point of the gov't taking SS money out of my check each week if at the end of my life, I can't get to use it in a manner which I choose to? We can't (that I know of) stop the SS money from coming out of our pay. So yes, I am concerned about someone wanting to take that money away from me.

What I'm getting at it this: If the gov't want to privative SS and /or take it away, fine. I want my money back. ALL of it, since I was 15 and started paying taxes. Let me decide what to do with it. I think I can figure out what to do with approx. 1/2 million dollars.

Last edited:
I know it was meant to be taken away, that was the point of the program when it was started; to be an interest free loan to the gov't while saving for the future of the common person. But over the years it was twisted and reshaped by greedy people in power who wanted that money.

Social security is a whatever you want to call it, but at the end of the day we all put thousands of dollars into it and I want to get that money back in the way it was meant to be. It's not meant to be an all consuming retirement, I understand that, but it is my money for when I am able to get it. What's the point of the gov't taking SS money out of my check each week if at the end of my life, I can't get to use it in a manner which I choose to? We can't (that I know of) stop the SS money from coming out of our pay. So yes, I am concerned about someone wanting to take that money away from me.

What I'm getting at it this: If the gov't want to privative SS and /or take it away, fine. I want my money back. ALL of it, since I was 15 and started paying taxes. Let me decide what to do with it. I think I can figure out what to do with approx. 1/2 million dollars.
Look at our debt ceiling and deficit, you think if they shut it down anybody would be getting their money back? They take almost 250ish out of each of my checks. That's about 6 grand a year I know I'll probably never see. Federal taxation in itself is theft, and yet we still all pay it. If you understand what it's not meant to be, learn to live with the fact you might not ever see that money like you lent it to a shitty friend. If you do see it, count your blessings. I've already accepted the fact that by the time I'm able to pull from it I probably won't see my money.

This one made me laugh. Outside of how shit CNN is with bullshitting Americans, they were peddling the Ghost of Kiev propaganda as hard as iFunny was.
Let's be real here, nobody can actually be trusted when it comes to this war except those boots on the ground (journalists) they were trying to or have kicked out of Ukraine. They were the only ones actually telling truth on the matter and that's why they were hushed.
Sorry to reply to a weeks old post, but the thing is, all the people I listed as good sources are military/russia experts who frequently visit the Ukrainian front lines, interview Ukrainian military officials/soldiers, and observe with their own eyes. They come back and report on it with interviews, pictures, observations .. And it's not all pro Ukraine, Russia bad bad bad. They acknowledge that Ukraine has challenges compared to quality NATO forces, and that Russia still overmatch them on long range fires. That's how I know my understanding the state of the war is better than literal fake news website that was cited here. And yeah I agree CNN isn't the best either, but there are NGO's that report and study on media bias and factuality, and CNN while in no way great or perfect, they are atleast better than the literally objectively terrible source that was cited here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom