Random Chit Chat

The government is now making attempts to make us die of thirst to enhance the effects of depopulation as usual. The government boy I will tell ya using all kinds of torture. First kill is with covid, then monkeypox, weather manipulation, bird flues and then burn us to death and make us die of smoke inhalation and of thirst. I forgot to mention immigrant terorists to terrorise the crap out of us and take over the country so they can establish a concentration camp for us. What a lovely government we have lol ;):D

Last edited:
In other news...

I am now the regional manager over Tennessee (includes eastern Arkansas), Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan. Much like kmanmx some money was involved. :D I got a $8K raise before I accepted the promotion from assistant manager and then got a $12K bump as a manager. I currently have 12 techs, but we are about to start interviewing for a position in Nashville and I am waiting on a couple of resumes for Memphis (people being recommended by some techs currently in Memphis).

In other news...

I am now the regional manager over Tennessee (includes eastern Arkansas), Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan. Much like kmanmx some money was involved. :D I got a $8K raise before I accepted the promotion from assistant manager and then got a $12K bump as a manager. I currently have 12 techs, but we are about to start interviewing for a position in Nashville and I am waiting on a couple of resumes for Memphis (people being recommended by some techs currently in Memphis).

Wow! Cogratulations on your big promotion! I bet your excited! You must have worked hard for this! :star::love:

Wow! Cogratulations on your big promotion! I bet your excited! You must have worked hard for this! :star::love:
I've been with the company 10.5 years. I did my job, took care of my customers, and worked my butt off. I got to know the COO a few years ago and we talk now and then. The national director of my division was at a store opening a couple of years ago and we got to talk shop and he liked how I did things and what my work ethic was, so he started urging me to think about moving into management. I finally decided that I was ready for the big step.

I've been with the company 10.5 years. I did my job, took care of my customers, and worked my butt off. I got to know the COO a few years ago and we talk now and then. The national director of my division was at a store opening a couple of years ago and we got to talk shop and he liked how I did things and what my work ethic was, so he started urging me to think about moving into management. I finally decided that I was ready for the big step.
You deserve it after all the hard work. You have accomplished alllot over the past few years. :)

Sorry to reply to a weeks old post, but the thing is, all the people I listed as good sources are military/russia experts who frequently visit the Ukrainian front lines, interview Ukrainian military officials/soldiers, and observe with their own eyes. They come back and report on it with interviews, pictures, observations .. And it's not all pro Ukraine, Russia bad bad bad. They acknowledge that Ukraine has challenges compared to quality NATO forces, and that Russia still overmatch them on long range fires. That's how I know my understanding the state of the war is better than literal fake news website that was cited here. And yeah I agree CNN isn't the best either, but there are NGO's that report and study on media bias and factuality, and CNN while in no way great or perfect, they are atleast better than the literally objectively terrible source that was cited here :lol:
Yea sorry boss, but CNN peddles nothing but horseshit like every other media outlet out there. If they are feeding people outside of the US different information it's even more horseshit. If none of these so called experts are telling the real story then they aren't to be trusted.
Im just gonna say, as a european, this conversation seems absolutely wild. Just in the sense that mindsets are extremely different, its pretty interesting.

In other news I secured a $20,000 payrise at work over the next year. Pretty happy.
It's not too wild, it's the kind of conversation Americans have been avoiding as a country for decades. Two perfect examples to reflect on as somebody from the outside.
1. The Ukraine War and who's behind it.
2. The Tiktok ban. Look at this bill, it has nothing to do with Tiktok, nor does it ban it at all. That's the American government right now (and has been for a long while).

That's fucking awesome dude. Found out 2 days ago I'm salary capped. Kinda regretting staying where I am in my field.

What Putin is doing is horrible and nobody can deny that as a fact but I'm continually seeing more and more reports slowly leaking that the Ukraine govt/army is filled with white supremacist and neo-nazi's?
Reports lately have came out that the Burisma energy from Ukraine (owned by a Ukrainian oligarch) had Hunter on their payroll, and Joe accepted 5 Million while he was VP for Obama. The Biden regime has been caught with multiple LLC corporations that were being used to launder their ill gotten gains
That's just the tip of the iceberg my man. This entire war is nothing but a proxy war to launder money until dip shit is out of office. How much shit has been found regarding the Biden family but not a single damn thing is being done about it?
Did anyone hear about the wildfires spreading in Canada and the United States? We are experiencing a drout accross the entire state of PA!! There are code red air quality alerts due to the wildfires spreading. There has to be some type of conspiracy! WTF! First there was 150 wildfires accross the Canadian border and than my mom calls and states she watched the news and they stated 400 wildfires and the problem will worsen! First the government tries to kill us with covid and now wildfires??? If they arn't it sure seems like it! It appears as though the government is thinking the covid pandemic was no longer working to depopulate us so we will try depopulating with wildfires. It appears as if the government must be desperate to depopulate us and using scientific manipulation of weather patterns maticulously manipulating a series of events to ensure it pans out well for them, and it These events sure do appear suspicious. China kept covid a secret and now suddenly wildfires and code red warnings are suddenly appearing in places that never have before and more than usual. Monkeypox cases were on the rise as never seen before. There is definately some type of terrorist attack going on! There has to be! I could easily be convinced if somone states that to me. Oh and also bird flu more than usual! I'm wonderig if terrorist are releasing birds everywhere with the flu and attempting to mutate in a scietific lab and breading more birds for the purpose of depopulation because my car is filled with bird droppings everywhere!! Ugg!! :facepalm::lol:

BTW guys, I'm kidding Hahaha
I've heard about it but don't know much about what's going on. I've seen videos from NY with the red foggy skies but I've been moving this week so not much net time.

OMG!!!!
That is Racists!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/28/health/monkeypox-mpox-who.html

I suppose that its o.k. this time probably because nobody gave you that memo yet....LOL
(this world is becoming more stupid by the minute)
:rolleyes:
That's a new one for me. Fuckin l o l.

In other news...

Also awesome. They really work you to death making you go everywhere but looks like it paid off. I kinda want to do that stuff to learn more about POS systems outside of what I learned at NCR but they seem way more complicated now with all the crap they stuff into self checkout lanes.

In other other news,
Been moving the past week and it's been hell. Roadblock after roadblock. Homies in the north are getting hammered by fire death air and no rain, meanwhile we've been rained out 2 weekends in a row trying to move so had to stuff it into the past couple of days.
Landlord at the old house wanted us to pay to place sod in the front yard under 2 big 20 year old trees. No sir! Last year he had us cut down the dormant bushes at the ground, then wanted us to pay for landscaping to replace that. Despite telling him several times they are DORMANT, we just had several weeks of frozen weather. Now what is remaining is alive and healthy, while the rest of the garden is empty and being filled with weeds.
Now with the front yard you can see almost every single yard in the front has a bare patch because the trees block ALL sun all day long. I laid down some seed, we got lots of rain to keep it watered, and it didn't do anything in 2 weeks. Welp, not my problem.
Then yesterday while we were moving stuff out the side zone turned on and was spraying the roof of the house next to us. Turns out the dudes replacing the fence broke the sprinkler head over there. Wife was on the phone with him and he was yelling at her saying we didn't do nothing we agreed to, we need to this and that. I grabbed the phone and said you were here for hours yesterday, you were standing in the front and could clearly see I raked up all the dead leaves and acorns covering the ground. You can also still see all the seed I laid down that didn't take. I'm not doing anything further since 90% of the front yards in this neighborhood are bare from shit developer decisions. Then hung up.

Here at the new place we've had some weird issues too. Wednesday I came early to meet the internet installer only to find out that the roof is made with prefab trusses. So we couldn't lay cable where I wanted without risk of cracking the roof. While we were walking the house finding cables that were already run and identify what we could pull to replace with CAT6 I noticed some of the doors were heavily caked with dark dust, and along the inner lining of the door frame. We also noticed cat shit, clumps of hair, dog food, and dead bugs everywhere as well as alive bugs! So we had to call a cleaner to come out and do a move in full house clean. I left to go disassemble my server rack and got a video from my wife. The cleaning lady went to the front room to clean the blinds and when she moved them a whole colony of carpenter ants swarmed out and freaked her out. So we then had to call an emergency pest control. My friend and I rolled up with the rack and equipment and I noticed the new landlord here. As we got the rack in I noticed my wife had an awkward face so I asked what's wrong. She said "in the middle of all this going on, this old dude really just asked if we wanted to buy this house". I thought it was hilarious. Apparently old man talked to his old wife before we started moving in and they are ok with selling to us even though we already have a house we want to purchase. I also noticed after we had the net going that they put brand new smart appliances in. Smart range and fridge. The range can come in handy, but the fridge seems like a waste of tech. When I was going around the house to shut things down to leave I noticed one wind was shut but not locked. Then went around the house and noticed ALL the windows were shut but not locked and sealed. So there's no telling how long this place was open like that.

Monday morning my wife was also administratively forced to quit her job. She informed me at 6:30am right after I got out of the shower and before my cup of coffee. It's been a week to say the least.

Last edited:
Yesterday, every news outlet on line was stating of the hard evidence that Biden did take 5 million from the Ukraine govt.
Today, the only news the MSM stated was: Trump Trump Trump...bad orange man! He has documents and the feds will finally "get him"
Joe Biden has documents too? naw, that is not reported.

Yesterday, every news outlet on line was stating of the hard evidence that Biden did take 5 million from the Ukraine govt.
Today, the only news the MSM stated was: Trump Trump Trump...bad orange man! He has documents and the feds will finally "get him"
Joe Biden has documents too? naw, that is not reported.
Precisely what I've been saying. They don't want Trump cause they can't pay him off. So they're trying everything in their power to get rid of him and set the precedence for the American people to hate him.

Also awesome. They really work you to death making you go everywhere but looks like it paid off. I kinda want to do that stuff to learn more about POS systems outside of what I learned at NCR but they seem way more complicated now with all the crap they stuff into self checkout lanes.
SCOs aren't really that complicated. It all boils down to troubleshooting. If you or your missus are interested, the DFW office is currently looking for a few techs. The pay probably wouldn't up to what you are used to, though.

Back
Top Bottom